Friday Dec 17th 2010

DJM

Reaction score
Bo is with Julie and Ciara. He tells Julie that he is on a case and has to go. She is going to look after Ciara. Bo gives Ciara a gift, but she does not want to open it without Hope. Bo gets her to open the gift saying it is from Hope and she wants her to open it. It is a necklace that was Hopes. Bo puts it on for her and tells her when she feels alone to hold tight to the necklace and know that Mommy and Daddy love her very much. He then tells her that she has to go away. She is upset, but agrees to be good while he is gone. She gives him one of her ribbons to hold on to when he misses her. (Really sweet scenes they are even wearing the same color clothes.)

Stephanie and Caroline are talking about the DNA switch and that no one must find out. Nathan comes in and they talk about the wedding. When they bring up the question of where to go on a honeymoon Nathan tells her about the job he was offered in research, but it means putting off the honeymoon and moving to another state. Stephaine is all for it. Nathan gets a call to go and check on Adreanne. When he goes to the apt he hears Parker crying and knocks on the the door. Melanie answers as she is babysitting. She is upset because Parker was crying and she picked him up and he started crying harder. Thinks she will not he a good Mom. Nathan tells her she will be a great Mom.

Chloe and Philip talk about Daniel finding out about the One Night Stand that Philip had. Does not know that it was with Chloe and that he is going to stay quiet about it. Before this Philip and Daniel stopped fighting and Philip was able to get Daniel to see that Mel loved him and that it was a stupid mistake and that he sent the girl to Europe. Daniel did remind him that he had a one night stand once and years later found out that he has a daughter. That the one night stands sometimes come back to bite you.

Mel and Carly are having a Mother and Daughter talk. Mel is not going to tell about Chloe's one night stand. She is trying to get alone with Chloe, but it is hard because she cheated on her Dad. The talk about how it is going with Bo. Carly says they are not breaking up, but don't talk about the future anymore. That Bo is very busy with Hope. Melanie talks about second chances and that now they are able to have a Mother Daughter relationship. And when she has a child Carly will be able to be there for the child and it will make up for lost time.

At the hospital Sami and Rafe and there to see Johnny. Johnny does not want Sami to leave when EJ says he wants a word with Sami alone outside. Johnny wants to go home with Sami. Rafe says he will
show hima magic trick. EJ is upset with Sami saying that she did something to cause this so she could spend time with Johnny. Sami says she did not. They have a big verbal fight (Seems like we are getting our old Sami back) Sami points out that they are so busy fighting that they are not really paying attention to the children and that is why the problem was missed. They agree not to fight and do what is best for the children. Sami goes back it to see Johnny and tells him that she is not leaving and will be with him thoughout the whole thing. They talk about the hand signal that they have just as EJ walks back into the room. They leave the room and EJ is very angry about the hand signals. Sami clams she could not let her child think that she hates him. The doctor comes and tells them to stop fighting as the test results are back and the news is not good.

Hope you enjoyed this treat.
DJM

DJM said:
Stephanie and Caroline are talking about the DNA switch and that no one must find out.

Chloe and Philip talk about ...the One Night Stand...

EJ is upset with Sami...

Redundant much????

Good job, Donna. Thanks....

Thanks Donna, well done. Saw the scene with Johnny, Sami, Rafe and Elvis posted in Sneak Peeks at NBC, those little guys are doing an awesome job.

Just wondering-----

Parker doesn't settle dpwn fpr chloe, but does for Melanie. Suppose Phil and Mel will be raising Parker????????

Chloe is the worst mother! Passes that newborn on anyone and everyone. Out for walks in this frigid weather? Sheesh!!

Thanks DJM! Wow, I haven't had to do a summary all week thanks to our lovely Canadian friends. :)

Looking forward to watching this later. So now Melanie is babysitting Parker? Wasn't Maggie with him?

I hope Sami lays into EJ. He is such a complete d-bag! :mad:

I haven't had much time to respond, but I have really enjoyed having the Day Ahead back. THANK YOU to everyone who has helped out on getting the summaries up. You all have done wonderful jobs!

Stephanie/Caroline & Chloe/Philip - come on writers!! You can't get other history right but you won't let us forget about this! I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of hearing the same conversation over and over. This is just as bad as Sami and her non-stop crying as of late. I'm sure glad to see in the last couple of episodes that maybe the old Sami is peeking through again. All I gotta say is when she does fully emerge, EJ better run for Australia or the South Pole. :evillaugh:

Sounds like a very sweet scene between Bo & Ciara. That is really gonna be one happy little girl when Hope comes back. I'm glad to see that storyline moving along.

Mel & Carly - have never really cared for their scenes together.

Thanks, DJM. I've missed all you guys!

Regarding the redundant conversations, it's no wonder everyone knows everyone else's business, the way these people talk to anyone, any place, and never let anything die! Sheesh!

Thanks for the writeup! Looking forward to seeing Julie again. Makes me wonder what the writers think we have for brains when Hope is in all this trouble and Doug and Julie are never shown.

Back