Friday, February 1st

BY the way, Colleen says she never married, that Santo was her one love and it was enough for her.

That's kind of sad. Colleen was romanced for a few weeks/months when she was 20, left the convent, became a seamstress, and never loved again til she was 90? Santo must have been GOOD!

Also, if she was never married, CB Dimera just might be Crystal.

I think Colleen has some tall explaining to do to Shawn. Poor guy has mourned his sister all these years thinking she was dead. The rest of her family died thinking she jumped off that cliff. Sounds pretty selfish to me.

Wow

It is finally getting good. I am enjoying seeing Stefano suffer. Does anyone know if he is going to get better or go off the show? I love John and his no eyebrow raising. I like this John.
Marlena is a wonderful actress. Thats all from me today. Have a good evening everyone.

Does anyone know who raised John? When was he taken from Coleen and by who? If this has already been explained i must have missed it. ?????????:confused:

As luv2yu has posted, John was raised by the Alamaines, eventually sent to boarding school, and supposedly, this is where Stefano found him. We all really do not know anything else, and will have to wait and see what Colleen reveals.

That's kind of sad. Colleen was romanced for a few weeks/months when she was 20, left the convent, became a seamstress, and never loved again til she was 90? Santo must have been GOOD!

That could be true, but that still doesn't make sense, because Colleen said she hired Crystal to kidnap Belle and Claire. I do have to agree with everyone, there are too many holes in this story.:confused:

I mentioned this in another thread..but with Chloe being so secretive and not forthcoming with any real info...could CB Dimeara be Chloe Black Dimeara? that would really take it all in an interesting direction....:evillaugh:

Now I'm confused, Icecat. How would that make Chloe a Dimera if she's still married to Brady? Is that speculation, or did I miss something? :confused::confused:

If John is the son of Santo and Colleen, it would make him a DiMera, and so his children would undoubtably no longer be "Black" but considered DiMera, making Chloe Mrs. DiMera. However, legally, Brady is Brady Black, the name would only be changed if he went to court, as Lucas did.

On another note, I am sick and tired of Days switching back and forth between live babies and blanket dolls. No wonder Allie would be sick, she is so wrapped up, covered face and all, she cannot breathe.

No kidding!!!

On another note, I am sick and tired of Days switching back and forth between live babies and blanket dolls. No wonder Allie would be sick, she is so wrapped up, covered face and all, she cannot breathe.

You know, I have been wondering the same thing. Do they have problems keeping babies on the show nowadays? Years and years ago, it never seemed to be this much of a problem. At least that's how I remember it, but maybe I'm losing it!!

Good??????? LOL

You know....GOOD. wink wink. LOL.

The nun gave up her life to God for this guy, then held on to him as the love of her life and never had another man? Santo must have been GOOD!
I knew that about him. LOL.

Friday, February 1, 2008

And now we see the 3 of them come into Victor’s living room, happy to see him back, as he wishes he had more successful in finding Brady. Billie explains how Chelsea was nearly raped, and that the attacker is dead. Victor wonders what is the problem, Kate explains how he died falling down the stairs while chasing after Chelsea, and that Crawford Decker wants to press charges against Chelsea. Victor makes a phone call, comes back, says not to worry, it is all taken care of.

Oh, I just watched this scene and I had tears! I love Victor - I'm so glad he's back!!

You know....GOOD. wink wink. LOL.

The nun gave up her life to God for this guy, then held on to him as the love of her life and never had another man? Santo must have been GOOD!
I knew that about him. LOL.

I think she meant he had ruined her and her life...if not, since no one knew she was alive...she could have been with him. She said his lie would hurt his family too much (as it had her), so she was heart broken and disappeared...never to see anyone again. Seems she was too humiliated to marry later...she formed a business and lived a lonely life "on the run" so to speak, so no one would ever know...and had to give up John (although I don't really understand that...unless it was to protect him)...

I didn't get that impression.
I got the impression that Santo was the love of her life, she was devestated that he lied to her, but she faked her death so he could go back to his wife where he belonged....like she faked her death because she loved him and didn't want to break up his family.

I think she beat herself up more for disappointing her family for falling in love and choosing to leave the convent. Remember, she was able to go back to being a nun and her family approved...but for some reason, she didn't want that life.
So she ran away, worked as a seamstress and then got her life long wish to travel the world and became very successful and rich. Good for her.

Don't know why she had to give up John, but maybe that will come later.

I didn't get that impression.
I got the impression that Santo was the love of her life, she was devestated that he lied to her, but she faked her death so he could go back to his wife where he belonged....like she faked her death because she loved him and didn't want to break up his family.

I think she beat herself up more for disappointing her family for falling in love and choosing to leave the convent. Remember, she was able to go back to being a nun and her family approved...but for some reason, she didn't want that life.
So she ran away, worked as a seamstress and then got her life long wish to travel the world and became very successful and rich. Good for her.

Don't know why she had to give up John, but maybe that will come later.

I agree I got the feeling that she was so in love with Santo and so hurt by him that she was not able to fall in love and trust another man again.

Oh, I also got the impression that tho Santo was her one and only love, she felt he belonged with his wife and family, and felt the only way for that to happen would be if she was dead....so she faked her death, and hid away. I think she felt if she contacted her family, it would get out that she was alive, Santo would find out, and she would not have that.

Hmmm, I got that she had shamed herself, her family, her church and God and that is why she ran off....

You know, I have been wondering the same thing. Do they have problems keeping babies on the show nowadays? Years and years ago, it never seemed to be this much of a problem. At least that's how I remember it, but maybe I'm losing it!!

If they pay a salary to have babies in all the episodes they would probably have to fire 2 more of the veterans so it would fit in the budget....:D

Back