Friday, January 18th

I love Marlena and John acting, they play each other so well. I really hope that they have not killed off Brady. If Colleen is really alive and is maybe Johns mother that she is gathering all her family to keep them safe and to bring down Stefano. Thanks for all the days ahead Poirot.:clap:

Ok so Collen is CB she is the woman that Stephano stated a few weeks back about having to destroy. I think that she is going to be aired in 2 weeks Jan 31st. John most likely is her and Santo's child so that means John is a Brady and a Dimera. Brady most likely is not dead he is just being held by his grandma to be safe from the whole Vendeda thing. I have to say that Days is getting good.

If I remember right Patrick took Hope hostage and made sure that Bo knew that Hope was in danger. Is that not Why John went instead of Bo. Bo went to save Hope, and Hope had the baby

Wasn't Patrick working for Ej??? Part of a plan??? Calling Bo away....

Hi freckes,

Yea, it was all part of the plan. John, Steve and Bo were all to die according to the plan that Ej was sent to carry out. Ej told John about Steve and Bo being next to die.

I like the mean John. I like when he and Marlena interact now, I hate all of their lovie, dovie crap that use to go on like the groaning when they kissed, I was just like, "hey get a Room". But I love the current dynamic.

I'll second that. It shows that these two actors know how to do more than just suck face. I see some real good acting going on right now with these two. I think Marlena could turn the water-works down some, though. Seems like every time she's on screen, she's got tears in her eyes. Happy tears, sad tears, angry tears, whatever. Tone it down some, especially if they're trying to portray her as a strong woman with backbone. Deidre Hall can do a lot more acting then just kissing and crying.

Back