Friday, May 18th

lumifan, I understand your love for Sami and Lucas, but nobody that I know if is rooting for Sami and EJ. you are taking this too hard, and being way to harsh on others opinions.

1daysfan1 wrote:
they choose to, tho.
True, and Sami chooses to talk to EJ....no difference at all. None, whatsoever.

Obviously, it seems several here are agreeing to disagree on this matter. No point in beating a dead horse. Some look at interaction between characters in one light, and some in another. And minds are not going to be changed by repetition. And while it may be difficult to stay calm, better to just go to a different thread. :kiss: :wave:

I agree with you. Sami is attracted to EJ..... They may not ever be a power couple, but this is not the end of their story.....there has been something between them from day one when Sami first met EJ in his towel

I know you do not mean me, momofddi, as I don't see anything between EJ and Sami at all, but am only replying here, to say, Welcome to the board!

Poirot wrote:
1daysfan1 wrote:
they choose to, tho.
True, and Sami chooses to talk to EJ....no difference at all. None, whatsoever.

Obviously, it seems several here are agreeing to disagree on this matter. No point in beating a dead horse. Some look at interaction between characters in one light, and some in another. And minds are not going to be changed by repetition. And while it may be difficult to stay calm, better to just go to a different thread. :kiss: :wave:

ITA .agree to disagree :) :) lol i'm so used to not having images to click on lol so i just do :) that

that was a long quote... a quote quotin a quote lol hehehehe

Back