Future spoilers

And it has happened that, at times, a recast does better with a character than whoever was originally cast. Yes, and sometimes worse.
Sometimes it is better, with recasts, to have them be a new and different character, and sometimes that is due to the writing not keeping the personality/character traits intact.
i.e. I really like Kyle Lowder, but currently, Rex is not the kind of man he used to be.
Recast Diana, in my opinion, was a huge fail, definitely not the kind of person she had been.
Ciara is currently a huge improvement over the previously SORAS'd Ciara. Matt Ashford was the 3rd (or 4th?) person cast as Jack, and has done a much better job, despite the horrendous writing the character has endured at times. Current Stefan, again in MY opinion, does much better Stefan.
But we all look at various characters differently. There are those who loved Kate Mansi in the role of Abby, and those who adored Marci Miller in the role. Each had a different take on the character which was very apparent being there was no huge time gap between their time as the now departed character.

Can someone tell me the basis for the hatred for the "grain of salt" site? I have been following that site along with this site for about 5 years and I personally haven't seen any incorrect spoilers or updates on either site. Did something happen before that i might have missed or did they do something nasty to the members or moderators of this site? I am only asking because I am truly interested, not trying to stir a pot. I love this site best of course, but I look at least 5-6 others for spoilers.

There are some sites that will post rumors or speculation as actual spoilers. Then people come here and post those things as "absolute fact" so we have to go hunting to see if it's fact or rumor. I don't know specifically which website is referred to as "grain of salt" by various people (could even mean different sites that different people are talking about), so unless it comes from a credible source like SOD (Soap Opera Digest), TV Guide, NBC/Days or Jason47, we treat most items from other websites as rumors or speculation until proven otherwise.

Over the years, we've seen some pretty inaccurate "spoilers" on other sites that ended up getting posted here, so that's why we take that stance.

I have read a few snippets here and there that lead me to think perhaps Rafe and Lani will become a couple because of baby David.

I hope this is in the spoiler thread but I remember Corday(?) stating JJ would be a father sooner than later in one of his interviews. As such, I am throwing him in as a contender. I wasn’t watching or rather following the show when Jordan was on. Anyone know whether or not there was any interaction between JJ and Jordan?

I don't remember JJ and Jordan having much interaction when she was on originally (other than her brother was engaged to his sister and occasional conversations).

They might do a thing like they did with Rex/Mimi. Or maybe Xander really gets around. Maybe she had in vitro, with donated sperm. Maybe Stefan got around as well. LOL

Back