Gabi gone bonkers!

ShaSha

Reaction score
Gabi has really lost her mind....Dumping all those sleeping pills in Abby's coffee will kill her and the baby....Somebody better catch her and put her away....Gabi is totally crazed and it is getting worse....She is a scary woman. I pray JJ or Chad find out before all is lost..... :eek: :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is rotten. Yes, I will not argue with that. Drugging a pregnant woman is horrible... even if Kayla said it was safe during pregnancy.

But what I hate most about this storyline, is in order to create drama, once again cheap drama, a character is completely destroyed at the profit of another. In this case, Gabi has now become the evil one, while Abby remains the perfect little princess, not matter what crap she pulls. No balance, whatsoever.

To me, the fact remains that, though Abigail was sick, she did a despicable thing to Gabi, by sending her to prison for a murder she did not commit. As Gabby, yes, but she was still in the wrong and she got off very, very easy. Two weeks therapy with Laura is laughable.

And if Abigail truly was sorry for what she did, I would hate Gabi, like the writers want me to. But whenever I see Abigail, I see this condescending, arrogant person who thinks she can do no wrong. Or thinks she has an excuse for everything she does wrong. Oh, yes, she apologizes, but it does not feel like she means it.

Look at Abigail now. Willing to let Stefan into her life, to let him feel the baby, touch her, when he raped her!!!! Again, she says she understands Chad's feelings and difficulties, but really, she leaves him no choice, no say in the matter. He has to accept her, and the baby, but most of all, accept that she won't put her darn foot down and never talk to Stefan again.

I'm sorry. This story stinks, but not because of Gabi. Because of Abigail.

Gabi doesn't know what she is getting herself into, because she might be forcing the "Gabby" and "Dr. Laura" personality to come forth in Abigail to lock her up in the DiMera dungeon and duct tape the doors and no one will ever know what happened. :clap:

Eras, anywhere but Salem you'd get your wish. Gabi was really racking up felonies today. Entering the Horton to dose Gabi with drugs constituted burglary (entering a premises with the intent to commit a crime.) The administration of the pills themselves was another criminal act. In addition, she's already on the hook for forgery because she faked the paternity results. If D.A. Trask had evidence for all this, she'd have the pleasure of sending a police detective's sister to the slammer.

What I find unbelievable is how she keeps coming and going from the Horton house like she lives there. Did they ever show how she gets in all the time? Does she have a key or use the one in the flower pot? They need to install Ring (a wireless doorbell that has an app on a smartphone so you can see who is ringing the bell - JS). :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
She asked Chad for his key to the mansion, making up some dumb excuse about Ari ruining hers, and he throws her his whole key ring. So yes, currently, she got in with his key, (was amazing she knew which one it was, removed it from the ring) and put his key ring on the table in the Kmansion. He probably would not notice it was gone.
But then again, he came to the Horton house, she was inside, so still had that key, and he just came right in, didn't he? Maybe doors just are never locked in Salem. People do seem to just walk into DiMeras, Kmansion, Horton house, etc.

Back