SPOILER !! Gabi keeping Leo occupied.... WARNING!!!

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found this pic......and no idea if this is someone's dream, if really on the show, if it is current story, or future.......Gabi is not wearing the same dress she was when she appeared in the room where Leo was expecting Sonny to show up.....but.......for what it's worth

2qdd5xd.jpg

I’m pretty sure it is going to be one of her wacky fantasies. They seem determined to morph her into the Kate Sami type. I must admit I am intrigued by the scene whatever happens.

Are those the scissors Adrienne had?

I found this pic......and no idea if this is someone's dream, if really on the show, if it is current story, or future.......Gabi is not wearing the same dress she was when she appeared in the room where Leo was expecting Sonny to show up.....but.......for what it's worth
2qdd5xd.jpg
Where did you find this? Do you know if it's a cut scene or something not shown on the show yet? Was it in a magazine? (SOD didn't send me my latest issue because of a subscription mix up so I don't have it available to look at).

I also wonder if this could be what Leo and Sonny get arrested over, and this is the scene in Leo's mind as he blows way out of proportion what happened when Gabi distracted him so Will and Sonny could be together on Valentine's Day. You wouldn't think Leo would turn over his only ace in the hole, the cellphone pictures where he was wrapped up in a rug!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was online.(twitter)...obviously from a soap mag, but which one,.........no idea. There is NOTHING in next week's spoilers about this........but you made a good point. Leo does call in Eli & Lani, who take Will & Sonny down to station for questioning. This could be Leo's "version" of how Gabi kept him occupied (Leo lies all the time) tho why they would not ask Gabi is beyond me. (Please do not tell me anyone would believe Gabi could overcome Leo to tie him up like that. )

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Either that or it's showing Gabi's daydream, lol! I'll have to see if it's from SOD when I go to the store I guess. I'm supposed to be getting SID, both versions ABC and CBS but I haven't gotten those yet either!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was online.(twitter)...obviously from a soap mag, but which one,.........no idea. There is NOTHING in next week's spoilers about this........but you made a good point. Leo does call in Eli & Lani, who take Will & Sonny down to station for questioning. This could be Leo's "version" of how Gabi kept him occupied (Leo lies all the time) tho why they would not ask Gabi is beyond me. (Please do not tell me anyone would believe Gabi could overcome Leo to tie him up like that. )
I can't imagine why anyone would ask Gabi anything!! She has proved she is a lying scumbag!

Back