SPOILER !! Gabi keeping Leo occupied.... WARNING!!!

It was hilarious, gramcracker! Leo may be despicable but Greg Rikaart (Leo) is awesome. His facial expressions are priceless! He can say more with a look than most people can say in a whole paragraph. His zingers are on a par with Victor and I never thought that was possible.

OMGosh! I'm DYING here! Camila Banus (Gabi) posted this on her Instagram, check out the "promo code!" You'll have to copy and paste in your browser to get to it!

camila
*New commercial for the brand new GABI CHIC Home collection !! Available now for spring !! Use promo Code: Leosjunk for 20% OFF
Thanks @playfulloveprodz for the video !! #days #dool #badgabi #regulating#checkinghim #dontmesswithgabi#shecraycray #mila #leoandgabi #gabichic#gabichichomecollection

Last edited by a moderator:
While he is a hoot, for sure......a little Leo goes a long way. Overdoing is the death knell. A shame they have him being nasty. I will say he is terrific at facial reactions......a talent not all actors possess.

I'm with you, soapkitty! Greg Rikaart (Leo) is amazing! Leo can out-zing Victor and make it look easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
How much longer do we have to see Leo in Salem? When is his contract over? By the way, when he is gone, his zombie mom should go with him. Or maybe, they will just kill each other. :whack::tsk::sick:

Mom is scary looking. It always looks like she has her eyes open as wide as she can, like they are coming out of their sockets.
She can go but I love the humor and snark that Leo has. He brings some life in to an otherwise boring Salem.

While he is a hoot, for sure......a little Leo goes a long way. Overdoing is the death knell. A shame they have him being nasty. I will say he is terrific at facial reactions......a talent not all actors possess.

One other character has the best facial expressions, Xander. What more can I say?

Back