Gabi set up!

ShaSha

Reaction score
This is horrible for Gabi. It is my belief that Vivian, the witch, is the culprit who did the deed. Killing Andre was on her to-do list. She did say to Stefan they had to get rid of him for good.

Hopefully this will be resolved and Viv pays the big price. :clap:Can't stand this character. ShaSha

Heck, someone suggested elsewhere on this site, it could have been Stefan in a wig and the coat, not Gabi at all. She definitely seems to be framed here..... (might be in the daily summary??)

Well, tis funny. I cannot check this, as I cannot tape, and the site where I used to get a video was ordered by Sony to remove all because of copyright laws. But I read that not only was the hair a bit lighter, straighter, but the person "walked" in an odd manner, unlike Gabi. I only remember seeing a couple steps, so have no idea if this is so. But since Gabi herself made no comment about that aspect.

Calling the NCIS team, as they can zoom in on frame by frame, and not have it be blurry, thus perhaps identify other things about the person, that do not match with Gabi. (like fingernails, for instance)

Calling the NCIS team, as they can zoom in on frame by frame, and not have it be blurry, thus perhaps identify other things about the person, that do not match with Gabi. (like fingernails, for instance)
:clap:Go for it Poirot!

Poirot, I noticed the walk as well, that is why it I thought Vivian. It looked like her walk. ShaSha

For a scene like that, they don't use the real actors. Whoever did the security footage tape wearing the coat and wig was just a random stand-in.

NBC site won't let me watch because I have an Ad Blocker. They insist I have to view the ads, in order to watch their video.

Not only do I think that was not Gabi going into the office, but it also made Rafe, Eli, and Hope look really dumb just accepting that it was her (Salem's finest at their best:sarcasm:). They should have been suspicious about this second security footage after Stefan first withheld it. If Stefan had obviously not tampered with it, why wasn't it given with the rest of the footage when it was first handed over?

It was obvious that's not Gabi. Gabi had her hair all wavy and this girl has it stick-straight. I kind of thought that a no-brainer, but even her clueless brother Rafe didn't catch that.

I'm so glad I read these. I thought I was the only one who didn't think it looked like Gabi at all. The hair especially reminded me more of Kate's styling, but without the colorful streaks of course. They only see her from behind so how can they say it looks just like her?

From many years of directing theatre, you learn right away that if you put a weapon in a drawer on stage, someone will use it. Same goes for obvious "foreshadowing moments." So when Abigail was interviewing Gabi for the PR release, she made a point of specifying the coat and the wig collection on the shelf.

I think Gabi also made a point of saying, that she was so upset after her meeting with Andre, that she left without her coat. Of course numerous Salem residents saw her wearing it previously. Hard to miss a "vibrant" yellow print coat. Then there is the timing of the security tape being shut down and miraculously restarted just in time to see the Gabi-ish suspect reappearing.

While a surprise perp would be nice, right now, it appears to be a choice between Vivian and a Stefan flunkie. Kate really has no reason to set up Gabi, nor does Abigail, baring temporary insanity caused by a brain tumor.

The John/Steve storyline has me completely confused, however, hopeful for some plot clarity soon.

NBC site won't let me watch because I have an Ad Blocker. They insist I have to view the ads, in order to watch their video.
Gotcha. I haven't found a way around that yet (if I do, I'll let you know). It used to be that my ad-blocker would randomly work so that I could watch it, but I don't recall how that happened.

Back