Gabi

TylerJax

Reaction score
I, for one, cannot wait for Gabi to get what's coming to her. It is not because of Lani or Eli or her treatment of Chad and Abigail. I just cannot stand that air of superiority she is sporting. She makes me want to reach through the tv and smack her.

I agree, and I hate it because I used to love her as a character. They've ruined her. It's as bad as how they're ruining Hope, but at least I have hope that one day this Gina nonsense will be over.

I agree with everyone, and it is just so unfortunate that the writers have lost any nuance in the characters so they just become unwatchable and horrible people. I disagree about her wanting to become Kate, though. I wouldn't wish that on anyone - not even Gabi! But, like others, I am ready for a take down. It feels like the writers just want us to follow them wherever they take the story direction and not care about the consequences. What she did to Lani was horrible (although it didn't have to be if Lani had a backbone) but I don't want them to just send her to jail and off the screen. I want to see her have to interact with the people she hurt. It feels like they don't know what to do with people so they send them to jail.

Back