Galen Gering (Rafe) in Montreal

TheWriter

Reaction score
So I saw yesterday a commercial, announcing that Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez) was coming to Montreal for a meet and greet event, on Saturday, September 17th. It is not the first time Days actors have come, I know Eric Martsolf (Brady Black) and Shawn Christian (Dan The Man) both came too not long ago. In fact, Dan was already dead on Days.

Anyway, since I'm very close to Montreal, this time I went to see how much the tickets cost. Out of curiosity, but also, I thought it might be fun. Heck, why not ? And then I got the answer to my "why not" very fast. Get this : the cheapest tickets are $180 ! :eek: So, after a very, very short consideration, I decided not to go. Oh, I know it's not the actor's fault, mind you. But that's still a lot of money, I think.

Oh, well... I guess I will continue watching the actors on TV.

Oh, dear mods, this is the first time I post such a thing, so if I'm not in the right spot, please move my thread. Thanks !

Ahhhhhh.......that sucks, Writer. I'm sorry you won't be able to go. I think meeting Galen Gering (Rafe) would be so cool. He comes across as a genuinely nice person. It IS so ridiculous at how much these events charge to have a few minutes to meet actors. Soap events, Comic-cons, etc.

Yes, Galen Gering (Rafe) does seem like a genuinely nice person. At the Manhattan book signing, he went out of his way to say hello to me when I reached the signing table. And $180 is absurd. What do the organizers think this is, some political fund-raiser? At least at the book signings, Days fans were able to meet several actors at once for only the price of the book.

Last edited:
Back