Georgia/Chelsea

lscott

Reaction score
I have watched days forever but for some reason I forget how chelsea came to be georgia, can anyone give me a summary of the storyline, I know that Bo Hope and Billie found Georgia with her adoptive parents but how did she come to salem?

I beleive they were all already living in Salem. But there was a car accident, Billie came upon the scene. The dying mother asked Billie to look out for Chelsea, both parents died, Chelsea taken to hospital. When she needed blood, Billie proved a match, but did not know Chelsea was her daughter. Actually, Chelsea was already good friends with Abby, and was rather out of hand, sneaking out of the house, talking Abby into trying to dress older in order to get into Cheatin' Heart. Chelsea had a crush on Patrick, and was trying to sort of seduce him. LOL

After the parents died, Billie did take Chelsea under her wing to look out for her, as the parents were in debt, there was no insurance and the house was foreclosed, & Chelsea was left with nothing.

thanks for all the help guys! Did chelsea find out BIllie was her mom after moving in with her?

Billie & Bo learned Chelsea was their daughter several months after Chelsea moved in with Billie. They of course, told Chelsea.

Both are in London.......Billie was there, was in an accident, Chelsea moved there to help her mom with rehab, Max followed.

Back