Glad to be here, katmouse

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all;

I'm a lost person from the NBC Days message board.

NBC was hacked Nov 4. All was fixed, but the message boards. Dec 25 we were notified none
of the message board will be fixed. Merry Christmas to us.

I know there are several here from NBC and I've told others to come here. I like the
format better here than Sony. Some of you know me as mouse. You can call me that here.

I want to thank Wayne for helping me today to get signed in. I tried Thurs and was stopped
by the stopspam whatever. I thought I did what I was supposed to do, but after 24 hours
no help. Wayne was up early this morning and he helped me. Thanks again Wayne.

Welcome, katmouse.
A lot was going on behind the scenes in the time frame when you were trying to join. Wayne and the hosting company were battling a Germany based spammer / hacker that was throwing everything it had at the Spectator. We were all going through withdrawal while the site was down.

thanks for the update redsquirrel. That makes sense now.

Understand what it must be like to loose the place you posted for four
or five years without any warning at. I was completely lost until
I started posting other places.

thanks for the welcome everyone.
glad to see you here TVcat.

yes, it was a shock to find out NBC wouldn't put the boards back
up after waiting so long.

I did funnies at NBC, I had over 24,000 lost. They weren't all
funny posts, but a lot of them were.

I love humor katmouse, and enjoy poking fun at the show sometimes, so I hope we can have some good laughs! So I have to ask, were you keeping up with your posts? Maybe you should write a book????

deleted unnecessary quote...JS

thanks, kt.

I would like to post funnies here. I need to ask someone if ok first. I found the humor section, but that has other funnies.
I would like to post in a Days section. At NBC, we called it Basic Black. At one time, there were more than 10 of us doing funny captions and banners. We had topic called "caption of the day" Someone would post pics and we all made captions of those. We were supposed to do without looking at others first. it was fun.

I didn't keep any of my stuff. I even asked tech support if it was all lost. no reply.

NBC went down Nov 4. I kept doing daily funnies until middle of Dec. I kept them as emails so I can post those and start fresh.

I'll ask a mod today and see if it's ok

If they're a picture from the current episode, they could probably be posted in Daily Days. We used to have a poster here who did that. (I'm hopeful you can post them there - I don't usually read the Just for Laffs section - heck, it already takes 90 minutes to go over my alerts! LOL)

thanks for the info. I'll ask them tomorrow if ok and where they want posted
I sometimes come up with two to 20 captions where I find pics.
I would do them before I saw the show.

Welcome aboard. I love to laugh so I hope to see tons of posts from you.
We have a good time on this board.
Agree to disagree sometimes!
I dont post on any other board becasue I seem to have a friendship with the people on this board.
I love it here & I think it is even better than watching the show!

Happy New Year katmouse....can not wait to hear your views.:wine:

Thanks soapkitty.

I have to agree. Coming to boards and finding friends the best part of the show.

Forgot to say Happy New Year soapkitty.

I want to wish everyone here a great New Year's. Let's hope it's a great one for
the whole world

I laughed in Walmart when I saw the new spring colors. One color is orange.
A color one couple in Salem like a lot.

I won't be buying anything in that color ;)

Back