Good news

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Jason47, Greg Vaughan (Eric) is now on contract. Evidently the first few episodes in which he appeared listed him as recurring.......but now he is listed in the contract actors' area. (I had just read where he said something about it originally was to be 3 months for him, but that changed. No idea what that meant, lol)

I'm with you DDDrama. I'd rather that Eric remains a priest rather than revert to the status of the Fallen Father Eric as Xander used to put it. If the writers actually worked on it, they could come up with good plots for a priestly Eric. Eric as a layperson mixing it up in the Salem social mosh pit was a disaster. He was always being victimized or otherwise hurt, which rightly earned him the nickname the "Salem Sourpuss."

I don't think the current plan is to reunite Nicole & Eric......(no telling about future). Actually, I don't care about them as a couple, I just like the actor, Greg Vaughan, & having seen him in other shows, know what he can really do.
Trouble is, ReRon seems only to be able to deliver misery, heartbreak, etc., besides the musical beds the characters visit, and the constant switching of partners.

I’m not a huge fan of Nicole period. Nothing against the actress just don’t like the character. However I am pretty happy he will be staying around

I know that they have a deep connection and they both love each other, but the last time he left, they really did a nice job of stating why they would always love each other, but would be better apart as they didn't bring out the best in each other. Nicole never felt that she was good enough for him, So they are better off apart. Now, that is not going to stop Nicole from running back to his bed and hurting Rafe (my opinion), but she will.

I like Nicole and Eric many years ago...but tok much happened to make me ever root for them that way again. Plus, I love Nicole with Rafe.

I am happy Eric is in town and think he should stay a priest.

I used to be a Nicole and Eric fan but I feel like they got their best ending. I feel like admitting that they loved each other but it wasn't enough is the right answer for them. That's how I would like them to end.

I love Nicole and Eric together! I don't really like Rafe with anyone. He could leave and take Gabi, Ciara, Ben, Leo, Chanel, Paulina, TR and several others with him and I would be happy!

I've liked Eric and Nicole since their first meeting. But I do not want them together again, it's too painful to watch them try to be happy even marry, then having Sami ruining everything, because of her own self-centered righteousness They should be friends, not friends with benefits but friends.... not that this writing crew will be able to do that....

I really wanted Nicole to be with Eric when she was with Brady. But now, I prefer her to be with Rafe. I didn't care for Rafe with Sami, Hope, or Ava, but I want the relationship with Nicole to last. I like Eric a lot, and I hope they find a good place for him in Salem. There are really not a lot of options for love in Salem anymore.

It's too bad Eric couldn't become the Parish Priest in Salem. I know that will never happen because "anything religious has been taken out of most shows". It's no wonder the DEVIL controls everything and everyone. Put God back in the schools and religion back into the shows and see what happens to the writing. But, that's probably the problem.......no religion or God in the writers' lives. Sorry, off my soap box now!

Back