Grey's Anatomy

lovelydays

Reaction score
I can't say I was ever really a fan of Meredith's but it seems like the writers aren't really trying to make her likeable anymore? Why is she being so selfish. Last season she was all about getting her "me time" and being the "sun, moon and stars" and it seems she hasn't grown since then.

I'm glad Catherine didn't try to rebuild a relationship with Richard. Did he really think because her grandson died, she was just going to get over him breaking up with her?

Now that I enjoy Dr. Herman she will probably die.

I think they should have done the transgender story with a regular patient, or at least let us get to know Ben's relationship with his brother better before introducing the story.

I'm still not interested in Maggie.

So, I'm about 2 seasons behind on this show but I did watch the past 2 weeks. I am beyond livid and deeply saddened by what happened on last night's episode. Did anyone else watch?

I gave up on Grey's a year or two ago, but it is all over the news about last night's shocker.

I started watching this show because Patrick Dempsey (Derek) was on it. I'll now stop watching this show because Patrick Dempsey isn't on it.

Based on the interviews I'm reading with him, Shonda Rhimes and ABC, it seems pretty easy to deduce that he was probably fired. Rumor has it he had a falling out with Shonda and she has cut characters out of her shows before when something like this has happened off air. I think it shows just how much creative control she does have contrary to Days and NBC. If I were an ABC honcho, I would have never allowed this to happen. It's one thing to kill of a supporting character or one who has run its course but not someone who has been the leading man of the show for 10+ years now.

I give this show 1 more season tops to wrap things up. I do think Meredith will probably end up pregnant.

What a fantastic ending to a beloved storyline, they have been a rootable couple for me all through the years, but I'm sad to say they probably lost me as a viewer! I was hoping it all was a DREAM and everything would be alright in the end!

That's the beauty of the show--this rootable couple was the heart and soul of the show. Now that's all shattered in the span of an hour.

It was all so cold, no emotions. Little Whitty was more upset than Meridith. I realize she was probably in shock, but still. I read several saying it was NOT the ending Derrick deserved, if he was going to die then let it be with family and friends. I agree. I was surprised but it didn't get even a tear from me and I am a crier!

%@$&!!! I knew I should have stayed out of this thread! I still have a few episodes from last season on my DVR and all of this season to watch. Son of a....

@Nikkifan, I didn't see Meredith like you saw her. I saw her being a strong wife and mother, she would rather have her husband gone, then become a vegetable for the rest of his life! Thinking of him and not herself!

Everybody grieves differently. Mer was probably in shock. The mourning will come in due time.

Back