Have you noticed the bits of humor lately??

ShaSha

Reaction score
Lately things have been looking up in the HUMOR DEPT.:rotfl: I am thrilled that the writers have been listening to our craving for laughter. EJ and the Guru idiot was hysterical. Some humor with Adrienne and Sami. Of course we also saw some between Justin and Lucas...Hopefully we have more of it...What made you laugh???

Definitely Justin and Lucas. Loved all their scenes. I do wish Lucas will stay on much more in the future.

And I also love the friendly banter between Daniel and Nicole. So much more chemistry there than Daniel/Jennifer and Nicole/Eric in my opinion. (I would still love it down the road if these two got together, but that's another topic). And when Nicole and Dan went to get the toys, just before they left the house, Dan got Nicole in the face with a toy. I don't think it was planned but both actors laughed it off and kept going. Very funny, very natural. And lastly, on these two, I guess I should feel insulted by Dan calling Nicole "legs", but strangely, I don't, as it seems to be done precisely in good humor. So I love these two and I love the laughs between them. Add Jennifer and Eric, and Nicole and Dan are brought down, unfortunately.

I agree on all the humor mentioned except the guru. A funny concept that was so long, drawn out and mediocre that compared to Daniel and Nicoles scenes for me it fell flat.

Justin's note for Lucas in the notebook when they were discussing their speeches had me laughing out loud.

And I love that Daniel and Nicole are such good friends. Talking about Jen's checkbook hieroglyphics was great.

EJ has surprisingly been pretty funny the last couple of months. His facial expressions, especially.

Back