Hearings schedule

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have good info on the schedule for the hearings........I just cannot imagine the networks being all willing to forego all their regular programming for several days to show this....have read even next week will be affected, so not sure of accuracy.
Right now, I really need to know about Thursday & Friday. 11/14 & 11/15

Last I heard, there are hearings 4 of the next 6 weekdays. If NBC keeps airing the hearings, my best guess is they will still air the episode online and in Canada. But I will let you know if NBC posts anything official.

Fri. 11/15 (1 witness) 11AM ET start
Tue. 11/19 (4 witnesses)
Wed. 11/20 (3 witnesses)
Thu. 11/21 (1 witness)

So the only episodes "safe" at the moment to air are Thu. 11/14, Mon. 11/18 (the "Australian episode" that I already did the recap of) and Fri. 11/22.

I thought going into today each witness was a separate hearing, but as we found out today, the 2 men testified together at the same hearing. NBC "guessed" today's hearing would run approximately 3-4 hours, but as we now know, it actually took over 5.5 hours.

I'm going to set my DVR to tape both NBC and COZI TV on these dates

Thanks, Jason. I hope that's true, but Wednesday went longer than expected.

Reactions: YPG
REMINDER: "DAYS" MAY BE IMPACTED BY PREEMPTIONS ON FRIDAY 11/15 FOR HEARING DAY # 2.

Even with the second day of hearings on Friday, November 15, fans have a better chance to see "Days" on NBC. NBC will begin its special report coverage at 9AM ET. NBC is estimating that the hearing will not be as long as the 5.5 hour Wednesday hearing, so if the hearing only runs around 4 hours, most of the country should still get "Days" in its regular time slot. Depending on the length of the hearing, the early Noon feeds are most at risk, and East Coast fans will be impacted if the hearing lasts more than 4 hours. If you miss "Days" tomorrow due to preemptions, you can see it later in the evening on the NBC App, On Demand or at NBC.com

Hearings are scheduled for Tue. 11/19, Wed. 11/20 and Thu. 11/21 next week. More information will be posted about potential preemptions next week.

Last edited:
It's too bad the hearings started the week of the time jump. I was hoping Days
ratings would do a jump too.

At least Days is getting a lot of buzz.......just hard to believe the networks would pre-empt for so many hours and days, losing all the advertising, and for Days, the advantage of the time jump excitement.

I couldn't even find the episodes in the nbc app. I had to resort to youtube and it cut off the very end of Friday.

REMINDER: Five impeachment hearings set for Tues. 11/19, Wed. 11/20, Thurs. 11/21. Days may be preempted in multiple time zones.

Days may be impacted for the next 3 days by 5 impeachment hearings on Tuesday 11/19, Wednesday 11/20 and Thursday 11/21. This time around, the timing of the hearings may allow "Days" to air on Eastern time zone affiliates. Each day, the first hearing is scheduled to begin at 9AM ET. The second hearing is scheduled to begin at 2:30PM on Tuesday and Wednesday (there is no second hearing on Thursday). So, if the first hearing wraps by 1PM ET, "Days" should air in its regular time slot for most Eastern time zone affiliates. With the second hearing beginning at 2:30PM ET (1:30 CT, 12:30 MT, 11:30 PT) on Tuesday and Wednesday, expect major preemptions in those three time zones. If you miss "Days", you can watch it later in the evening On Demand, on the NBC App or at NBC.com

Barb, I know I haven't been posting a lot, but I've been paying very close attention to what is happening in Washington, DC. I've heard that there is a very strong possibility that the House will vote on Articles of Impeachment probably by the end of the year/January. Then it will go to the Senate for the trial and it has been reported that the trial will possibly take about 6 to 8 weeks. I don't know if the 3 major networks (CBS, ABC and NBC) plan to preempt the soaps indefinitely. Jason47 will have to keep his eyes and ears open. Stay tuned. :)

Are they taking a long break today from the hearings? My local channel is showing
regular programming. Days won't be on for another hour where I live. Just wondering

talking heads here, and hearings resumed.....

Local NBC channel here had regular programming, so I was able to see Days. CNN and MSNBC carry all of the hearing coverage and analysis, so all who want to watch the hearings could do so there -- unless those channels are not available to you???? I've been watching on MSNBC, and then if I feel the need for a break and want to watch something less stressful, I can switch to a Hallmark movie. :)

Back