Hello All!

Badkitten

Reaction score
Hello!

I was a long time lurker of this board and did things a little backwards. LOL. I jumped into a conversation and totally forgot to make an introduction. I've been watching Days of Our Lives since I was only six, which seems like a lifetime ago because I'm now pushing thirty. LOL. I spend my time (When I'm not watching DOOL LOL) being a professional writer. I'm a bit of a rambler, as anyone who has read my recent posts can attest. And most of what I say seems to have an unusual knack to cause debate and controversy. *SIGH* But as with most writers I know, we're all opinionated but open minded. I love that this place is so open minded as well. Or at least accepting.

When I started up on this board there was a real sense of family and that's what drew me to it. Everyone seemed to know everyone else and they were so very accepting of other's opinions. To me this is the best DOOL's board ever! (Even if I like Sami/EJ together.) So in the spirit of friendliness and the unity I feel whenever I read everyone's encouraging words, I decided to say hello. To stop being a lurker and finally cash in my two cents so to speak.

So HELLO ALL! I look forward to posting a lot now that I got my feet wet so to speak. And here's hoping the new writers will quit being so silly with the plot line. But alas I don't think I can hold my breath that long. LOL.

Warmest Regards,
Kitten

Welcome, BadKitten!
check out the Donuts threads daily and jump in. sometimes REW (Chateaurew) throws down a mean (cyber) breakfast bar and chime in on what's going on in your world. it's a good way to get to know some of the folk here.

A GREAT BIG HELLO from me!:cool: Jump in anytime you want (be careful of combo names ) I do not want you in the corner :rolleyes: been there :)

Welcome Badkitten! As a long-time Days fan this forum is the best! Everyone is friendly, inviting and we have some great conversations. Cmon in!

Welcome, BadKitten!
check out the Donuts threads daily and jump in. sometimes REW (Chateaurew) throws down a mean (cyber) breakfast bar and chime in on what's going on in your world. it's a good way to get to know some of the folk here.

Hello,

Thanks for the tip. :) I'm sure as soon as I get the hang of this board thing (since this is the first one I've actually posted on) I'll jump in somewhere else. Thanks for the welcome!

Kitten

A GREAT BIG HELLO from me!:cool: Jump in anytime you want (be careful of combo names ) I do not want you in the corner :rolleyes: been there :)

Hello!

I've already made that mistake once LOL. I mean I read the rules and everyhting but I just didn't even realize I was doing it until someone pointed it out. So embarrassing. But thanks again for the welcome!

Kitten

Welcome Badkitten! As a long-time Days fan this forum is the best! Everyone is friendly, inviting and we have some great conversations. Cmon in!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Kitten

Back