Hello from BethKS

bethks

Reaction score
Hello - I'm Beth, and I've been a fan of Days since I was in jr. high, which was sometime in the latter part of the last millennium. I missed most of the '90s and early 2000s, but have gotten the gist of the story lines from those eras thanks to this board and Dustin's Days page.

As a rule, I prefer to read summaries first before watching an episode. I might miss a lot of little things because of this, but it takes less time and, frankly, if an episode isn't worth watching, I'd rather skip it so I don't give the show up again completely.

In support of another board, I gave up the show after Lucas' character was shipped off to Hong Kong. I read summaries occasionally for the last few years, and was thrilled when I found out Lucas was returning, and I've been keeping up with the show ever since.

My favorites are Sami and Lucas, Kate, Nicole, Brady and Mel. In the past, My favs included Billie (Julie Pinson), Austin (Austin Peck) and Chelsea and Nick, but I think I enjoyed the actors take on the parts more than the story lines they were in.

I love this board, and have visited off and on for years, but just started commenting regularly (well, regularly for me) about a month ago. Generally, the board seems very friendly, and the admins keep the threads under control, on-topic, and flame-wars to a minimum. I appreciate that, and thank you for watching the show every day and keeping the rest of us up-to-date.

Welcome Beth, good to see you have jumped in and joined the party! We all love Days, love to praise and diss.

Back