Hello my fellow Salemites!

HolySmacks

Reaction score
Hi all! Long time lurker, like a lot of us, and finally decided to join! Had a tough time coming up with a name but thanks to some recent revisiting episodes from the past I HAD to go with "holy smacks". Everyone remember where that came from? :)

Got into DAYS because of John & Marlena and am still into the show because of them, even with all the craziness going on, they are still my favorite couple and will always be. :love:

Hope to have fun chit-chatting with all of you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I love it here already! Love being apart of this family.

Katmouse I love your signature tagline, one of the best moments ever.

HolySmacks! When I read the reason for the name, I nearly spit out my coffee! LOL!!! Heh! As you can tell from my avatar, I'm a John Black fan. He's not making me very happy these days, but meh??? What can we do? Still holding out hope that he will remember what a smart ISA agent he one was back in the day, and apply that knowledge to the present day!!! Welcome to the Spectator HolySmacks!

Welcome, HolySmacks ! Have fun here ! :)

P.S. I also love Marlena and John ! Despite what the writers have done to them. I'm still hoping they'll be all right ! Fingers crossed.

Back