Hello

GreenFrog

Reaction score
I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I am an "accidental" DOOL fan. I never thought I'd be this into a soap (nothing wrong with them they just never interested me before) but I really love DOOL!

I'm 32 years old and a stay-at-home wife due to health issues, I've been very happily married for a little over a year now and we are trying for a baby. My nickname is Tad (or Tadpole), which is unusual for a woman but everybody that knows me says it fits me really well :). Hubby and I live in Indianapolis, which is okay but makes my country girl heart sigh for the country.

I think it was about a year ago maybe that I ended up watching part of a Days show and I got sucked into the storyline about adorable Sydney. The first show I remember watching was where Rafe was telling Sami that he had found out that Sydney was her baby, and then she was kidnapped and I was HOOKED. I've been watching faithfully ever since.

I've been looking for a Day's community that I felt I could "fit" into, that had intelligent posters and was well moderated (being on internet message boards you learn which boards not to waste your time on and appreciate those that are well moderated) as I don't have anyone IRL who watches to talk to about it.

My other hobbies are cooking and baking, being a servant to two cats that think they are royalty (Bubba and Squeak) and watching movies.

So anyway, that's a little about me, I'm looking forward to being a part of this board and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi everybody :)

Hi, Greenfrog! I like frogs so I'm sure I will like you too. I live in the country and I'm a critter watcher, so frogs are included. Since you are a newcomer to Days, this board is not only a really fun place to talk with others who enjoy the show, but if you are interested in learning the history of any of the characters, there is a wealth of information here. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the offer of a kitty Chateaurew but two is more-then-plenty ('m regularly tempted to throttle one of the my two furballs ; )

Thanks redsquirrel : ) I love my nickname and I love being greenfrog too, I picked up Tadpole as a nickname backpacking on the Appalachian Trail as a young'en, it got shortened to Tad a lot and I liked it so much I made it stick:D. GreenFrog came about as a name on the net after I felt I had kind of grown a bit because that's what tadpoles turn into!

Thanks Old Cowgirl! I love critter watching too, hubby and I love to go camping, though we don't usually see more then squirrels, raccoons and birds but we always enjoy seeing them. And I'm defiantly going to be looking around for stuff on character history! Being a newer fan I'm very curious about the pasts of many characters and about characters who aren't on anymore.

Welcome to the forum. It is a nice community here.

We live in the country in Florida, and if you ever get this way, we would love to have you visit. We have three cats, all rescued strays.

2uivf40.jpg

GreenFrog to the best Days board EVER!!!

Welcome to the Spectator! It's a pretty great place!
Hope you enjoy :)

Back