HELP! Salem Slasher storyline question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex_Marshall_fan

Fellow fans: I've been watching Days since about 1976, off and on, and have a question that's bugged me for years. When Stefano "died" the first time (from a stroke in prison) while talking to Renee, I was completely fooled. It was wonderful to see the reveal of the mysterious Phoenix who was ordering Tony/Andre to commit the Salem Slasher murders. BUT...what has me puzzled: WHY did Andre kill his own cousin...Stefano's daughter, Renee? This happened after Stefano's "death", as the Salem Slasher storyline commenced. After the Phoenix returned for the first time, in Mrs. Venable's apartment, how and why did he not have rage for the murder of his daughter? WHY was Renee killed, and did Stefano approve or react to this murder in his "absence"? Please explain...and thanks!

Renee figured out Andre was an imposter and wasn't Tony. Andre panicked and killed her. Stefano was upset and had planned to kill Andre. But Andre escaped from the hospital with the help of Delia (he was injured in the sword fight with Tony). Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. Until I learned your answer, it had seemed as if Renee was the first victim and Stefano just casually had Andre continue the murders.

Thanks again!

I can remember Stefeno blaming himself for Lexie being in
the Tunnels.Stefeno saying this wouldn't have ever happened
if he hadn't let Andre run Amock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back