Here's to you, kid.....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I first saw this a few months ago......and I just love it. Probably have watched it a dozen times. Thousands of people on an ordinary day, shopping in a huge food mart in Philadelphia.....And suddenly.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmwRitYO3w

Thank you for reposting the link, Barb. I agree about the bystanders, OC. Some are thoroughly enjoying it, some are clueless, and others look like they're upset that their shopping has been interrupted.

I just have to bump this up.......cuz it is soooo much fun to watch........

I love it ! I'm actually an opera singer (amateur). I was cast in a few operas with a troup, including La Traviata. But how I wish I could be part of something like this, though. What a wonderful feeling it must be. :)

Oh no. My mom is a soprano and I used to cringe every time she sang because for me it was like nails on a chalkboard. I'm not saying she was bad because according to opera lovers she was good. But I just couldn't turn off that video. What a way for that opera company to advertise themselves! I liked that the music started first then the singing. There was one point where the guy with the blue shirt was singing and there's a lady behind him a couple rows back in line... she has blonde hair and is wearing glasses and looks absolutely terrified and it at least half way into the performance.

Back