Hi from Australia

pookiebear

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a long time days fan, and have been lurking around here for a while now and thought it about time I said hi. so hi! Great site.

:welcome: G'Day from a fellow Aussie!!! I was born and raised in Australia but now live here in the US. Are you guys still four years behind on Days???

thanks guys. I've been watching Days for over 20 years, but mostly I read the Days Ahead/Today in Salem to keep up to date. We're a bit behind with our episodes here (Marlena and John are still on our screens). I live in Sydney, and we have had nothing but rain, rain and more rain here.

I've still got lots of family and friends in Sydney and they've all been talking about the rain. Has it rained enough to help with the water restrictions? I'll trade you the rain for our snow here. :)

Welcome PookieBear... Im an Aussie too! I dont watch it on local TV anymore as I work I can't. I do watch on YouTube every day as I get to be up to date with where the show is now in the US. Great to have another Aussie on board!

Back