Hi from NC!

backtodays

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Just wanted to say a quick hello...been lurking for a few days..no pun intended LOL. I have watched DOOL for years and quit watching it about five years ago. Back to watching it now and trying to get caught up. I love that the show is still so familiar yet seeing some new faces. Anyways, hi!

Erin

Thanks for the hello's:) Now, as a writer I have to ask...what is the writer's forum? Is that just for everyone to put their own unique stories relating to Days? I love it!!

Yep, The Writer's Bench is for you to post your own Days stories.

Usually the writer adds 1 chapter every day or every few days to his / her story thread.

CentralTexasGirl is now in the process of posting her very first story. kpatch, PAllison, Moshe, and a few others have been posting for quite a long time. We're always glad to have more Days stories here. Our posters know the characters and histories much better than the show's writers do.

:welcome: backtodays! The Writer's Bench is one of my favorite parts of this board. I think you will like what you find. I'm a fellow writer as well, but haven't written anything for here... yet. I look forward to your posts. :)

Back