Hi I am Mary

crwntwner

Reaction score
I have been watching days since i was little and now i absolutely love this website! it has helped me stay on top of things and keeps me looking forward to every morning at work with cup of coffee.

I live in Burbank CA AND can you believe i live 3 blocks away from where they film Days?!?!?! hopefully, one day i will run into EJ at the gas station! ha ha!

So HELLO everyone! and look forward to having great discussions on this show. :)

:welcome: Mary! That is so cool that you live close by the Days set. Do they ever offer tours? I'm thinking of visiting California in March. Might go see a taping of Ellen, which is supposedly right by Days. Look forward to your posts. :)

Welcome Mary!

You have more determination than I. If I worked three blocks from the set, I'd probably never make it there; I'd be stalking the building trying to find someone who would help me figure out what the heck is going to happen at Philip and Mel's wedding...lol!!!

Thanks Everyone!!! I always seem to miss everybody chatting but one day!!! :)

83leesy --- I am not sure if they offer tours...i am thinking about finding out about that myself. Yeah...its right next to Ellen. I actually went to one of her tapings last year. She is sooo funny...you will have a blast!

AddictedtoDOOL --- I am with you on that! ha ha! every time i pass by i sigh and look longingly at the entrance.

Back