Hi...

lilysky101

Reaction score
ASU-Jonesboro & Central Arkansas on breaks
I've lurked and posted for a few years now but have never really introduced myself. My name is Susan. Many people may know me as a co-web with Star-Kidz.net and the webowner of Alina Foley's (ex-Claire) fansite (www.alina-foley.net), Terrell Ransom Jr.'s (Theo) fansite (www.terrellransomjr.net) and even the O'Connor twins' (baby Grace) official fansite (www.oconnortwins.net)

I've actually had another account on here in the past but can not for the life of me remember what my username was so I have two accounts. Don't have a clue what the other one is but I know there's another one...

Was that other name by any chance crazydayz???

:welcome: glad you came........

Nope. I looked up that person's posts. That person knew stuff that I did not even have a single clue about. I don't know where Stephanie worked in the hospital...lol! I also don't even know some of those words that person posted.
*Edit: Even though we ARE both from Arkansas...lol! But crazydayz, definitely not me...

lol, well, the last post by *dixiercat* was 9/30/09.....it was about Johnny & Allie....

And the account is deleted, tho the posts are still around. (two accounts are not allowed), so everything is really cool, glad you are here and have joined in the postings. And by the way, I do visit your Star Kidz site...I don't think there is another one devoted to child actors.

Back