Hope's house

Is Chase's actor completely finished filming? Jason47, where are you, do you know?

Maybe they shipped his stuff off to his out-of-town aunt.
The fate of departed characters' stuff never seems to be addressed. Perhaps, it could all be donated to Father Louis at St. Lukes who could hold an auction or rummage sale. Interested Salemites might be about to purchase Stefano's blazer and his Italian opera records, Xander's bath towel, bottles of Dr. McScruffy's favorite tanning cream and almost-like-new razor, Serena's and Paige's wardrobes, Will's crying towel and unfinished manuscripts, Ben's unused neckties and love poems to Abby, Yo Daddy's cap, and Eric's unread copy of The Power of Positive Thinking.

Good question, thankfully the storyline (Chase raping Ciara) seems to have been dropped for the most part. With that in mind we may never find out.
Which was a missed opportunity yet once again to at least follow through in showing the after effect of this horrendous cowardly act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question, thankfully the storyline (Chase raping Ciara) seems to have been dropped for the most part. With that in mind we may never find out.
I'm glad that awful storyline is over, I hated it! I hope Chase is gone for good. The writers ruined him with this old rehash story. As for Hope's house, maybe Andre will burn it to the ground.

I have mixed feelings about them dropping such a deplorable storyline. On the one hand I hated watching it. On the other hand they downplayed a very serious issue that many teens face. There are literally no winners in this situation.

@lonewriter Now that would be karma (Andre burning down Hope's house) lol.

Back