Hottest Hunk of 2014

sway

Reaction score
Casey Moss (JJ) has been named sexiest soap opera actor by Serial Scoop for 2014.

SEXIEST MALE
Casey Moss (JJ, Days of our Lives)

The sexiness of Moss edges GH's shirtless (and wet) Ryan Paevey (Nathan) by a smolder.

Serial Scoop 12 Hottest Hunks of 2014: Moss, Paevey, Jacob Young (Rick, The Bold and the Beautiful), Lawrence Saint-Victor (Carter, The Bold and the Beautiful), Bryan Craig (Morgan, General Hospital), Chris L. McKenna (Det. Harding, The Young and the Restless), Justin Hartley (Adam, The Young and the Restless), Billy Flynn (Chad, Days of our Lives), Ryan Carnes (Lucas, General Hospital), Scott Elrod (Joe, The Young and the Restless), Redaric Williams (Tyler, The Young and the Restless), Sean Blakemore (Sean, General Hospital)

http://www.serialscoop.com/2014/12/best-and-worst-of-2014-daytime-soap-operas.html

Glad it was not just me who thought the choices of JJ and Chad just were NOT the best ones that could have been chosen from Days for "hottest". Heck, Brady with a shave, and Rafe are definitely really "hot", it seems to me. In fact so is Freddie Smith (Sonny). But then, we all have our own opinions.

From the link above they have many categories of different things for 2014.

Best recast is Billy Flynn as Chad DiMera
Biggest waste of talent goes to Arianne Zucker as Nicole
Most boring character goes to Jordan
Worst busy body goes to Maggie
Best newcomer male goes to Christopher Sean as Paul
Worst wardrobe goes to Days of Our Lives
Most boring couple goes to Rafe and Jordan

Sway, thanks for posting that. The list was dead-on with all of it.

By the way, I think that almost all of the cast of Days is very attractive. They probably should've done a "Hottest Younger Hunk" and "Hottest Hunk". JJ could've been the younger one, and someone older (like Aiden or Rafe, for example) could've been the older one.

edited to write out text-speak phrase.....JS

Also:
Best supporting actor - Blake Berris (Nick)
Best dream - EJ DiMera
Worst storyline- Jordan's Secret
Worst couple - Rafe & Jordan
Best friends- Theresa & Anne
Best weapon (pre-made) - Theresa's Fire Poker
Best frenemies - Kate & Sami
Most misleading death - EJ DiMera
Most entertaining character- Kate DiMera

edited to re-type in upper and lower case letters...."ALL CAPS" is too had to read...JS

I agree with that list as well. And I hope the writers are paying attention to how much the audience loathes the Jordan storyline.

I'm thinking that referred to how some viewers really thought he faked his death to meet Sami elsewhere, especially with that mysterious drug Kristen injected him with, and the fake ashes.

For Days my opinion Brady :love:lol I think Rory is better looking than Chad so to each his/her own

Thank you so much for posting this thread Sway but I too disagree with Serial Scoop's selection for 2014. I will give anyone $100 for those that know my selection and I will give you all a hint, it is the same selection that I had last year....:) Okay, one.....two.....three.....go....:clap:

One thing I do agree with is that Days of our Lives has the best looking men of any show, either it be daytime or primetime. :love:

My personal choice...hmm, very tough. Perhaps Derrick, Ben, Sonny, or maybe Paul...it's so hard to choose!

Back