How about those teens?

Ev eryone has broken the law at some point, it seems. Whether adult or teen. The difference between them all is ...well, the good guys have a conscience, so it bothers them. The bad guys don't at all.
So, the good guys think of what they did, regret it, cannot forget it. The bad guys...just another piece of lint they flick off themselves.

I don't think they did anything wrong but I will say I am more shocked it was Claire's idea. In the beginning I would've thought Theo would have been to one come up with the idea.

Think partially Claire is angry with Chase out of strong disappointment that a guy she liked turned out to be a sick rapist. Claire was seemingly the most aggressive verbally in the teen crowd before Ciara confronted Chase alone.

Let's see....Ciara more or less grew up being pretty close with Chase for several years, due to their parents dating. She considered him to be like a brother, but he had deeper feelings for her. He kissed her, she was startled, kissed him back at first, but pulled away, Stop, No. Chase, with help from Andre's "words of wisdom" was thinking No meant yes........and Ciara got raped. He ran off, told Andre' who was not the least upset. Ciara told no one, was very upset. But Chase had regrers, Ciara mostly tears.
Joey was led astray by the older Ava, who lied and manipulated him, but he crushed on her anyway. To her credit, she tried to dissuade him, but in his mind, she was "all that" and then some. And then Joey sees his father & Ava making out, bolts. He is upset, & eventually learns how his crush kidnapped his mom, left her to die in that locked room, and what his father had to do to get him the way to rescue his mother. That is a lot for a young teen. And the kid gets drunk, is contantly thinking about it all, goes to the hospital to confront Ava. His anger takes over, & Ava is dead. (Yes, I do agree that it was a shocking thing on the part of Joey)
And Claire, as Eras pointed out, crushed on Chase, only to learn he raped Ciara, she won't tell, & he is going scot free.
Nope, WE are gonna help Ciara, we stand by our friend.

Just let me say this.......I was close with my teen children, and their friends.... cannot tell you how many times I had to drive or pick up from school events, how my house was filled with them all, how much they said in the car, not caring I could hear, how they hung out at my house. (and how the parents all loved me for it)
And how, after they grew up, became adults, and I found all the things I never knew, never was told, etc. etc.No, most not really bad, just that despite how close and confiding...was not told.
That is the way teens are.
I think highly of Theo, who won't desert his friend, who cares so much he camps outside her door to make sure she is o.k. , who has his own problems, but that does not deter him from being loyal, caring, concerned. .

I like the comraderie with the teens. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm disappointed that Shawn hasn't been involved.

I like the teens working together but don't like how it transpired. And I also don't like how Hope turned on Chase so quickly. This is the same woman who quickly forgave Chelsea for killing her son.

I really enjoyed how it played out, I had a tight knit group as a teen (in fact if that had happend to me, I'm positive that the guy would have ended up hospitalized). I hope my girls have friends that they can count on to the ends of the earth like I did.

I think the guy playing Theo is fantastic portraying a teen with Autism. I do wish that Shawn D would have been involved. They dont seem to show Claire as Hope's granddaughter. Instead, she is seemingly just one of Ciara's friends. It bugs me everytime I see Hope in a scene with Claire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sayin' if that had been me and my niece (Ciara and Claire) and my mom saw her granddaughter at the door, she (knowing what had happened to her daughter) would have told her granddaughter, "get yourself in this house right now, the rest of you go home". But that is Days and not my reality lol.:wink:
And, after all, Hope hasn't been introduced to Claire formally. :sarcasm: Why would she care to let her inside?? :fan:

Chase, with help from Andre's "words of wisdom" was thinking No meant yes.......

:OT:
I just had a line from Disney's Hercules pop in my head. It's the first time Hercules and Meg meet, he's just defeated the river guardian (a centaur) who was harassing her:
Hercules: Uh, so how'd you get stuck with the...
Meg: Pinhead with hooves? Well, you know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me, I'm yours."
:back:

Last edited:
Back