How did Sami find out?

How did Sami get that picture?

• She found it after EJ put it in the desk drawer.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Kate gave it to her after worming the information out of Stefano.

• Percy gave it to her.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nick gave it to her.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • She was on Smith Island and took the pictures herself.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Kate was sneaking around the mansion and found it.

• She found it in Ciara's backpack.

• Other - please explain.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she already knew when she rummaged through EJ's Brief Case today looking for the manilla envelope with the picture of Abigail & EJ....have the writers written her as such a shrew she would put Abigail through this torture of being her Wedding Coordinator & Brides Maid as pay back? Is she leading EJ up that rosey path to the 'I do' that just never seems to come off for them and she is going to drop him at the alter?.....OR is she going to run into the garden tomorrow screaming bloody murder like the Sami we know and love?

She certainly looked like she was looking for something very specific today ... Sami is so determined to be the Queen of the Dimera household over Kate and with her vindictive and narcissistic personality will or will she not say 'I do?'.....Well I'm scratching my head on this one. If she leaves EJ, she looses her Job, her family will be in the I told you so mode, so who would she turn too? Lucas...ummm I think that boat has sailed....but then Lucas is so made at Kate.....it may be a possibility. How about Rafe....could be since Nicole is looking for him to console him on Gabi going to prison.....well back to the real question 'How did Sami (if she knows) find out about the tryst between Abigail and Elvis?' I'm going with Stefano....and that's how she keeps her job she's made a deal with the devil. But then this is just me!!

If she already knew when she rummaged through EJ's Brief Case today looking for the manilla envelope with the picture of Abigail & EJ....have the writers written her as such a shrew she would put Abigail through this torture of being her Wedding Coordinator & Brides Maid as pay back? Is she leading EJ up that rosey path to the 'I do' that just never seems to come off for them and she is going to drop him at the alter?.....OR is she going to run into the garden tomorrow screaming bloody murder like the Sami we know and love?
That was Sami's briefcase, not EJ's, so she already had the picture. That was not the first time she saw it; she's obviously had that picture for awhile.

I think those are a separate set of photos Sami has. I know EJ has been distracted, but I think he'd notice if those photos had gone missing from his desk or briefcase. Maybe a separate set of photos were delivered to Sami. I've seen speculation that maybe EJ's cleaners gave the photos to Sami after he ordered them to sweep Nick's apartment. I personally like to think that Nick got the final say in the destruction of EJ and Sami and had those pictures delivered to her in the event of his death.

I voted "She found it in Ciara's backpack".

I think Ciara called Sami for "a meeting" and calmly told her she had info that could change Sami's future....for a price.

Sami had to buy Ciara another $4,000 worth of earrings (which Ciara promptly hid from Hope) and then Ciara handed over the photo, from her little pink hurt-locker of secrets.

I voted "She found it in Ciara's backpack".
I too voted for Ciara's backpack because it would fit right in with this inane plot and add a little humor. That said, however she found the incriminating photos, Sami has managed quite a transformation. Only a short time ago, she was a frantic worrywart, afraid of Nick Fallon's shadow, who was begging her smoochy-moochy to sent the Trickster off to join his ancestors. Now, she's a cold, calculating, wronged woman who's plotting revenge on her wandering fiancee with the apparent help of a woman she's loathed for years. She's also managed a remarkable personality change. After seeing the EJ-Abigail photos, the old Sami would have erupted like Mount Vesuvius and taken half the town with her. This Sami seems to have ice water running in her veins. Only in Salem.

I voted for Ciara's backpack, but think probably it was the 'sent by someone when Nick was found dead' thing. I'm wondering though if Sami will go through with the wedding just to prove she gets what she wants, in this case EJ. And whatever gets in her way while she pursues what she wants, gets mowed down.

The issue with Nick delivering them after his death is that he hates Sami just as much as he hated EJ.

I voted for Percy as a final act of revenge against EJ for sending him back to Devon. I'm not sure Stefano would share this level of info with Kate just yet.

Sami has been carrying the maroon briefcase around Salem for weeks, even when she was clearly not going to work. She always seemed to have a meeting to run off to.

I voted she found it in the desk drawer...as those have stated it would not be like Samantha to not want to know what was in an envelope shoved under the front door. Unless she already knew back then :confused:

How can Samantha be upset with Elvis - he just did what she told him to. "Keep Abigail quiet" :rotfl: He just had too much fun and kept her quiet a couple more times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back