How Silly.........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And this is just MY opinion.......but over on Twitter, Jen Lilley (Theresa) made a few cracks to Billy Flynn (Chad) about who is the better cryer.!!!! And now she has said something or other about November when everyone will see who is the better cryer, and even supposedly has issued a challenge...

Now I suppose this means something happens causing Theresa to get really upset, cannot imagine why chad would be, too.........unless she is comparing whatever she does then, to what we have seen him doing now.

Anyway, I think it is all too silly (on her part) to carry on about it. Right now, she is no longer filming, so no idea what the point of it all is.

Really??!!!! :whack:I don't think Theresa/Jen Lilley is better than Chad/Billy Flynn in anything. Isn't Jen Lilley (Theresa) leaving the show permanently? I can't wait. :) ShaSha

It does seem that Jen Lilley (Theresa) is the more "eager" to engage in the "challenge", but it does seem that she is back on set, being there are very recent pics posted of her & fellow actors. Maybe Theresa goes back to CA with her parents, then eventually returns to Salem.

Guess they got bored during the Olympics......However, Jen Lilley (Theresa) was no "co-worker" when this started. I know they are having fun, it is still silly. especially since she says it is a 3 month wait for everyone to see what the heck she is talking about.

However, Jen Lilley (Theresa) was no "co-worker" when this started.
We don't know that! :wink: My guess is that she's been back for awhile, since she was at the 13,000 episode celebration backstage. But again, it's just my guess.

Just looks like they were having fun, as coworkers who are friends, often do. To me, it's no different than when Billy Flynn (Chad) and Galen Gering (Rafe) pretend to trade snarky remarks, all in good fun.

I hope it's all in fun especially since Nov is the month month she's leaving.
What could be the reason she does?

We don't know that! :wink: My guess is that she's been back for awhile, since she was at the 13,000 episode celebration backstage. But again, it's just my guess.

Just looks like they were having fun, as coworkers who are friends, often do. To me, it's no different than when Billy Flynn (Chad) and Galen Gering (Rafe) pretend to trade snarky remarks, all in good fun.
And if she is not back........she could be in a different project that requires her to really pour it on and is challenging Billy Flynn (Chad) who she remained friends with after "leaving". :wink:

Actually, I'll try to find the link, but it was Billy Flynn (Chad) that issued the challenge with a picture of both of them crying, and him saying, who wins the gold with the worst cry face. She responded with wait till November, then we will see type thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't read too much into it y'all. It's an acting thing. When I was involved in acting, and we were learning the art of crying on cue, yeah, we all compared ourselves to each other, in a fun rivalry kind of way. It's kind of hard to explain. It may seem silly to you, but I get it. it's all in good fun.

I haven't much cared for the character of Theresa, but I like Jen Lilley and could totally see her laughing among friends about crying on cue, etc.

Thespian shenanigans, if you will. haha.

Yes, I saw that poll too, and it said Billy Fynn (Chad) started it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Theresa. She's one of the few characters they've brought back and given some real work to do where you get to know the character. Even when she was rotten, she was always fun. I'm going to miss her.

I like the character, too. While I don't like some of the things she's done, I do like Jeannie T. It's probably because I really like Jen Lilley's (Theresa) portrayal of her. If they'd ever recast the role, I don't know if I'd feel the same.

I follow them both. It all started during the Olympic break, when one of them said if crying were an Olympic sport, they would win a gold medal. That was when Tate had been kidnapped. They "trash talked" back and forth, and posted screen shots as their evidence. I loved the playfulness between the two! These two especially, though rarely onscreen together, seem to have a very playful friendship.

Back