How To Get Away With Murder

Jnta

Reaction score
I finally watched two of the last three episodes online. Still great twists and turns in my opinion. I enjoyed seeing how each of the students spent Christmas. The family scenarios explained a lot. Frank's sister's relationship with Analise was also very interesting.

There is a 2 hr. Final Episode on Thurs. Feb. 26.

I wonder if they will finish up this death.......I mean, is there another season coming up, or was this one of those series like Resurrection or Dome that just had a one season run?

Hmmm, I know I got hooked from Episode 1, but that just dealt mostly with her class, her lecture, and choosing her "rat pack" of special students. It is a mesmorizing series, for sure.

You COULD just read recaps of the the series, they are everywhere, you can google.

Heck, there are recaps everywhere, Huffington Post, NY Times, Entertainment weekly, among others.....but start with whatever is best for you......It truly is a good series...

Just saw Thursday's show--Poirot, if you didn't see it already, you should hurry to watch the complete show online! I know you said you missed part of it. OMG SO good! Why can't Days have writing like that? Lol

Oh, I saw the show, except 4 or 5 minutes near the end. And I saw the very end, when she called her mother.

Just watched last weeks episode, WOW, didn't expect her to frame the person that she framed.

Just wait til you see this week's show! Will not stay a word til you do. Also, I understand that next week, I believe is a 2 hour Finale'.

P.S. Never realized Viola Davis, who plays Analise, was such a tremendous actress. Wow.

What I love about this show is just when you think you have it all figured out and they've told the whole story, BAM, they throw in another twist. This is the second time Annalise has thrown Nate under the bus this season, but this time I have no doubt she planned to frame him because she knows she can get him acquitted and thereby get the police off the rest of their trail. I think Michaela losing her ring when they were disposing of Sam's body is still going to come back to haunt them though. And I've been suspicious of Rebecca from day one. Something ain't right about that girl and Wes was a little too quick to jump into bed with a murder suspect.

Viola Davis is a power house:clap:

I like her little group. I don't really like any of them individually but I enjoy them together. They need to stop talking about this secret in public.

I think Connor's boyfriend is good looking. He must have bad mirrors in his apartment

I think Rebecca killed Lila she really knows how to get away with murder. Or maybe Anna Mae killed her.

I love the show!! All the twists and turns are great! And yup, that part with Rebecca was good!! Something about her has rubbed me the wrong way this season.

I like Wes and Laurel the best, Connor and his beau are really cute (especially Connor), and I also think Asher is hilarious!

I agree that Michaela's ring will end up getting them into some kind of trouble down the road.

What a great show tonight! So many twists and turns! Can't believe we have to wait for fall for it to come back.

Wow! Kudos to the writers AND the cast. What a tangled web.....

Tune in next Fall. I think Frank killed Rebecca as well. Wasn't Rebecca being kept in AnaLise's basement? It was Analise who came out saying that Rebecca has gotten out. Later she went back and joined Frank down there.

I did think this was a series that was going to just go for the 8 or 10 episodes and then end. So was surprised at the "tune in next fall". So next fall there will be all this mystery about who killed Rebecca, and will another of the group die?

I was thinking at first (before the reveal) that Bonnie killed Lila. But never saw it coming that Frank was behind it. I wonder why Sam said he "owed him"--hopefully we find out.

As for Rebecca, I actually think that whoever she texted "eggs 911" came and silenced her.

I wonder what Frank owed Sam that he would go and murder for him. I wonder if Frank told Annalise about that night and that's why she fought so hard.

I was thinking that Wes just completely lost it and killed Rebecca.
I was distracted by Michaela's southern accent but I'm glad she stood up to that guys mother. Laurel is crazy, maybe she killed Rebecca.
Poor Oliver and poor Rudy.

Back