How to identify a meth lab. (useful info)

Wayne

WebHamster
Reaction score
How to identify a Meth Lab.

75.jpg

:rotfl: that will do it.........

NICE!

But as the owner of a yellow lab, I think they are ALL a little meth-y.

actually, the meth dog would look near death, with rotten teeth and a sickly pallor that would make your stomach turn. Just sayin', meth addicts don't act goofy, they are usually very sullen or manic in a scary way. Sorry to be a downer, but nothing about meth is funny.

actually, the meth dog would look near death, with rotten teeth and a sickly pallor that would make your stomach turn. Just sayin', meth addicts don't act goofy, they are usually very sullen or manic in a scary way. Sorry to be a downer, but nothing about meth is funny.
Ummm.. Wow... Ok..

Captain Buzzkill to the rescue :)

(I hope you sincerely get that I'm only joking in both instances. No. "nothing about meth is funny" but the joke, when viewed and received in context, is hilarious. No Public Service Announcement required).

100% agree Wayne, totally got that it was a JOKE, which is why it is in the JUST FOR LAFFS section.

I thought it was hilarious ! I got that "dark" kind of humor, I guess you can't please everyone, but I was thoroughly entertained, loved it, loved it, loved it !

:clap::rotfl::clap:

I thought it was so funny that I copied the pic and emailed it to my husband (a cop) who shared it with folks in his office. They thought it was funny too.

Back