How would you?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
replace the long time characters.....with characters already on the canvas. By that, I mean who would be the heroic rescuers, the understanding advice givers, own the Pub, head up the families. The actors have gotten older, and some have passed away in real life. We lost Tom & Alice, Caroline & Shawn, Stefano, Victor. Those who were younger when the others were in the "older" area, are now "older" themselves. Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Roman, Doug, Julie, Abe, Jack, Jennifer, EJ, Kate, Nicole, Andre, Justin, Paulina, Bonnie, Sami, Lucas, Kristen.

And now we have the young generation making themselves known and having story. Johnny, Allie, Sonny, Will, Gabi, Li, Wendy, Chanel, Tripp, Gwen, Jada, Ben, Ciara, Alex, Stephanie, Chad....

So, who do you think might, or should take the reins of the Brady, Kiriakis, Horton, Johnson clans? Who should inherit the "hero" mantle worn by John, Steve, Bo, Tony so very well. Who should become the medical miracle workers, so well done by Tom, Kayla, in the past, (not forgetting Daniel Jonas) but with so few in the medical field, the show has drifted away from the hospital big time.

Who could do the baddy roles, as done by Stefano, Victor, Kristen, Kate, at times, EJ, Andre.

The put upon heroines, like Hope, Jennifer. Nicole, Maggie,

And then the snark, the one liners, the ones who made us smile, laugh....like Victor, Jack, Tony.

Yes, we haven't lost many yet, but are there possibilities among the younger ones coming up. What do you think?

Baddies: Gwen & Xander, Nicole & EJ, Gabi & Li
Heroes & Heroines: Rafe, Jada, Wendi, Johnny, Tripp, Alex, Stephanie
Snark: Leo, Xander, Gwen

Hard to say who should take the reins as the dynasty kings & queens. No one sticks around long enough!
I'd have to say EJ with for DiMeras.
Xander with Gwen for the Kiriakis.

Villains: EJ, Kate, Li, Leo, Stefan, Ava, Allie, Sami (when she comes back)
Heroes: Rafe, Johnny, Chad, Stephanie, Will, Sonny, Roman, Jada, Eric
Gray: Nicole, Xander, Lucas, Gwen, Alex, Stephanie, Paulina, Chanel

to head the Brady clan.......Roman......(but then Shawn
to head the Kirakis clan......Xander
to head Hortons.......Lucas
and the Johnsons......Tripp
Let's not forgot DiMeras....that would be EJ

(Bo & Hope both chose to leave Salem, otherwise he'd follow Roman)

Heroes......Ben, Alex, Tripp, Chad
The Baddies.....Li, EJ, Johnny at times,
The "don't mess with me" heroines......Wendy, Gabi, Gwen, Jada
The females in distress who need help...Chanel, Stephanie, Allie, Ciara

As to snark/humor...Leo, Xander, Gwen, for the humor.......but I think Brady could easily and very well give the snark as well as Victor did.

Been a couple years now, and things have changed a great deal. Doubt I would give the same answers now. In fact, I KNOW I would probably not. However, I would leave my choices as heads of family stand.

Heroes or baddies........Days doesn't seem to currently have any who stand out.

the only "don't mess with me" female.........Jada is still there.

Doesn't seem to be any women in distress currently.

But the funny or snark crown goes to Leo.

I know Days has had problems in the writing dept, and it shows in how ones thinks of storylines, characters, etc. They seem to have resolved it all, just hoping it will improve the overall show decisions.

Back