Hurricane Sandy's impact on Days (preemption?)

stefeno-rises

Reaction score
Sandy storm will effect most of all all eastern shore..including Virginia, Maryland, DC , NewYork etc

channel 4 will proberly pre-empt DAYS for the next 2 days with 24/7 weather reports
unknown if they pre-empt Days in the east will others not effected continue to air the show and the eastern part of the US will miss the show for 2 days?

deleted unnecessary quote...JS

good news for me I live in the NW side of DC and all our powerlines are underground..so I am sure 99.9% we will not lose power..afraid for my parents I gave them alot of food yesterday for the storm....their power however is above ground in all of the NE side of DC

Prayers go out from our house to all our fellow posters and others affected by Hurricane Sandy and the earthquake in Canada and those now threatened by tsunami's. Over the past 6 months I have hooked up with 6 cousins I haven't seen in over 50 years and 5 of them live in the path of one of these disasters. Be Safe to everyone!

Will be praying for everyone to be safe.
I'm in SouthEastern Pa. It will be hitting here.
Live in the woods. Hope all I have is no power and nothing major.
God Bless

Praying for everyone's safety. Living in the Gulf Coast area all my life, I know Hurricane's are nothing to play around with....and this one combining with the other nasty weather and high tides sounds like a doozy. Frankenstorm indeed. Have a couple of friends and family members up that way that are "battening down the hatches" so to speak.

I hope all on the East Coast get through this as safely as possible. Pray for the first responders safety and bless their courage. All of us should have a disaster kit ready no matter where we live, something could happen from floods to fires, so no one is truly immune to natural disasters.

Back