I hope no one minds if I get this off my chest.

I just saw on the news last night, about a man arrested on an outstanding warrant in MN for stalking. So, it is against the law there, I don't know about Wisconsin. But I do know that celebrities have problems with this, and people have been arrested in CA as well. I would guess the police in your state, Body of Clay, would know if there was a law or not.

I'm glad to see that so many other people have already stated that it's perfectly normal for the scenes with Jennifer and Liam to upset you. I'm claustrophobic and I have trouble watching scenes in shows and movies where someone is trapped or could become trapped. I get a bit anxious watching shows where spelunkers and cave divers (especially cave divers) are going through super tiny tunnels, and I’ve never been trapped anywhere. You’re actually being stalked, and have reason to fear that things could escalate. Of course it’s going to bother you.

I am pleased to hear that you have people around you looking out for you, both in your personal life and at work, and that you don't live alone. I sincerely hope that your situation is resovled soon, and in the best possible way for you.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with that. Please don't ever feel ashamed to voice your feelings here. There are many many scenes that get to me b/c of things that I have had to live through....Days and non-Days related.

You are in my prayers that this situation gets resolved quickly and in the safest manner for you.

Back