If that's Tony, then I'm Imelda Marcos

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm just not buying that this is Tony. The writers showed us that this Tony remembers his life with Anna. If he really did, he would have contacted her as soon as he could. I don't believe for one second that this is Tony.

I'm sure Imelda Marcos' shoes and pantyhose collection cost more than my house.

He wants to be all hale & hearty when he calls. But he has been sidelined by Kristen now, and owes her for helping him live.

I have to think there's some reason for all this "Tony" and Kate interaction beyond the Dimera takeover plotline. Then, again, part of me wonders if the writers know who he is. They could change their mind at any point. They don't feel the need to be consistent.

I'm not feeling many of these storylines lately. By the way, whatever happened to that romance between Roman and Anna? I must have missed that one. And as long as everyone is still alive, how about bringing back Paige?

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever happened to that romance between Roman and Anna?
Spoilers said Roman was going to tell everyone they were engaged, but apparently that storyline was cut and dropped. Instead there was a brief comment (to Eric, I think) that things didn't work out romantically between them, so they decided to part ways and just be friends.

Looking forward to seeing my girl Anna when I watch yesterday's episode after work. If anyone would know whether or not it's Andre or Tony, I would think it would be Anna.

Back