If you can't say something good...

Victor and Stefano "teaming" up
Nicole, fighting her inner personal battles
Theresa and the way she shows so many emotions
I have watched DOOL for over 48 years the cast is amazing and talented when you can laugh cry cheer and boo in less than hour. Someone is doing something right.

I love JJ. I relate to him a lot and think, as someone else said, that he's a good person who is really screwed up. I really love scenes between him and Daniel.

No matter what Nicole is doing, I absolutely adore her.

I also love the Horton Christmas--best tradition ever--and any of the family/friendship scenes sprinkled into the show throughout the year. I love it when Jen and Hope hang out, talk about movies and books, etc. It makes them seem more well rounded and like real people.

First, I love Ari Zucker (Nicole). She is phenomenal! I can't say enough good things about her. Taking a negative (Nicole being the whipping dog of the writers and of everyone in Salem) and making it a positive...Ari Zucker just nails anything she is given and all that negativity towards her character just allows her to shine even more and gives her juicy, character-driven stuff to work with.

Sonny...he is a breath of fresh air and I love him, root for him.

A bit old news, but I love Victor and Maggie's relationship. It was unexpected and definitely an odd pairing until you see them together.

Jen Lilley (Theresa) is a fabulous addition to the show. She makes Theresa so multi-faceted, in a lot of the same way Ari Zucker does with Nicole. You see the hard outer shell, but those fleeting moments of humanity and vulnerability underneath. I find myself wanting to root for Theresa even if the storyline or situation doesn't bode well for her.

I'm right there with you, Soaphead, on the love for Tony.

I started watching Days because of Will. I think Guy Wilson is doing a good job after taking over from a 3 time Emmy winner Chandler Massey. And I still like Will and Sonny together. All the negative is squarely at the former writers feet.

I really had to think about this one, not really, I absolutely adore Rafe/Galen Gering, and how he gives his all when he is on screen. Love Ari Zucker/Nicole, her hair cut looks great and much prettier short. Jen Lilley/Theresa, Kate Mansi/Abby and Billy Flynn/new Chad, are good at what they do. Victor's snide remarks always make me smile and Stefano being Stefano.

The actors on Days are really, really good. Their character portrayals are so realistic you feel as though you personally know them. My favorites include Nicole (of course, she is amazing!), Chad (those blue eyes melt my heart), Hope (love her with Aiden), Lucas & Adrienne. I really like Paul & Sonny, too. Seeing Stefano last week was great & I would be ecstatic if Tony returned. Been watching Days since the '70s when I was a kid.

Yesterday I really liked Eric and Serena. They were so sweet together and Eric seemed so relaxed and he was really happy. Made me wish she wasn't betraying him.

Back