IF YOU COULD..........

Yes, Susan is married to Roger, far as I can remember. But if she was not, Susan and Austin Butler, who plays Elvis in the latest movie about him.

Sloan and all the roaches in Sarah and Xander's motel room.

Melinda Trask and Benchie, so she can get splinters where the sun doesn't shine.

Sorry (not sorry) for all the snark, I'm just in a mood!

Yes, Susan is married to Roger, far as I can remember. But if she was not, Susan and Austin Butler, who plays Elvis in the latest movie about him.
Susan and Roger weren't married, they were just a couple. While I liked Roger, it was shame they had Susan and Edmund Crumb divorce off-screen.

I wish Susan and Edmund had had a bunch of little Crumbs, all with Elvis-inspired names like Jesse (Elvis' stillborn twin), Lisa Marie, Priscilla, Vernon (Elvis' dad), Gladys (Elvis' mom), Grace (for Graceland) etc.

Well, they called the movie Elvis....but it was more the story of Col. Parker. Tom Hanks was amazing...has talked about the great makeup he had to wear. (I thought he'd gained a lot of weight, lol ) Austin Butler practiced for nearly 2 years to sound like Elvis.

But, no matter, Susan definitely would be swooning...........that was all I said. After all, EJ's first name is Elvis..her tribute to her big crush!

EJ - Nicole
Eric - Sarah so they can judge everyone and then move far away from Salem.
Rafe - Jada
Chad - don't care
Alex - no one
Li - Gabi
Johnny - Wendy
Lucas - no idea but he deserves happiness
Stefan - don't care
Xander - Gwen

Stephanie - don't care
Susan - no idea
Allie - don't care
Chanel - don't care
Sloan - don't care
Chloe - don't care
Ava - death
Kristen - death

The "Elvis" movie made me sad. I had no idea what his life was like.

EJ with either Nicole, or I still think Ava (if he can rape Sami and them still fall in love, what's a little "supposed" murder and blackmail between the two?), or even Gabi

Eric and Sarah (The judgmental twins), or Ava, or Sloan (he doesn't deserve a good woman)
Rafe and Jada
Chad and Stephanie
Li and Sloan (The manipulative twins)
Johnny and Wendy
Stefan and Gabi
Xander and Gwen (She loves him just as he is)
Brady and Nicole (Better than him and Chloe)
Chloe and Philip
Alex and Chanel and/or Allie (I swear I saw him with her on winter previews)
Kristen and Dr Rolf.
Sonny and Will (Not back to Leo, where it looks like it's headed AGAIN)

EJ ~ dies and never raises from the dead again.
Eric ~ Sarah - take her to Africa and then never return. Bye bye frowny, whiny, judgy people.
Rafe ~ Jada
Chad ~ Abby back from the dead
Alex ~ Stephanie ( I actually like them together)
Li ~ Sloan
Johnny ~ Wendy
Lucas ~ Sami
Stefan ~ Gabi
Xander ~ Gwen

Nicole ~ new man, handsome, smart, sweeps her off her feet and they live happily ever after with Holly and a miracle baby together. I love a happy Nicole.
Susan ~ let her stay with Roger
Allie ~ Chanel
Chloe ~ Brady
Ava ~ Jake comes back from the dead. I liked them together.
Kristen ~ slips and falls off a cliff into a pit of rattle snakes that attack

Back