If you could...............

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
write or think up a storyline on Days......what would it be,,,,,,,,,,,,or involve?

Me,,,,,,,,,,,,when Victor's will is read.......he has left 3/4 of his estate to PATCH! Yes, Steve Johnson suddenly is a multi-millionaire, no.......billionaire. A position he really does not want. He talks Johnny into heading up the business end, while he works on the "why". But he moved into the K-Mansion, & slowly gets involved into all things Kiriakis. Justin is baffled, and joins Patch in trying to learn what the blazes has gone on.

And...........it seems there was more to Jo Johnson than we knew. Busy lady.

If I could, I would:

Create a mystery where iconic places such as Aremid, Maison Blanche, the tunnels, Alamania and with the final clue being on Melaswen. Clues are at each location, piecing together the mystery of where all of the 4 Marlenas went and are up to. Maybe the Marlena that we've been seeing is a clone. At each location, a character from Days of Our Lives history is brought back to either misdirect or aid in the the mystery of the 4 Marlenas.

I know, kinda lame but I just want resolution as to what these gals are up to these days!! LOL!

OH YEAH, and I'd do a follow up story on Willow's brother. NOT!!!!!!! LOL! He appeared for maybe one episode then dropped.

I really hated the way they ended Nick Corelli's story with Eve. I mean, he was working for Gencon who resurrected Steve, they could have had Nick on ice all these years. I don't need a long term story, just the original actors back for a few weeks to give Eve a happy ending with the one guy who put her first. Yeah I know he was her pimp but bygones.

Sami decided to go on a retreat. Her life has been a series of ups and downs, back and forths. She has blamed her mom for her troubles, the why she kept grabbing, then discarding the various men. She mulls over the choices she made, the decisions, thinks long and hard. She talks to the counselor, it takes some doing, but she finally admits to herself that she alone is responsible for the mistakes, for the hills she had to climb, that she created all the stumbling blocks that she encountered.

As she ponders it all, she finally realizes that the one person who has stood by her thru thick and thin, no matter how idiotic she behaved, who was always there, someone she always relied on ...........was of course ol faithful Lucas! What a fool she has been, he has stood by her no matter what, was there to lean on, to help, who listened to her rants and ignored them, who did not falter even tho she treated him so badly, so often. Sami actually goes to church, thanks God for Lucas, for helping him to stick by her, and asks God to forgive her for not appreciating all that was being done to help her.

She goes to see Marlena & John, tells them of how she has been reviewing her life of late, how sorry she is for all the misery she caused them both, how grateful she is they have not disowned her, and asks for them to give her a chance to prove she is a very changed person.

And then, she finally goes to see Lucas. He is a bit reluctant, but will hear her out. Sami goes thru the entire thing (see above), completely contrite, begging Lucas to forgive her stupidity and selfishness. She talks of wanting Will & Allie to know their parents support them both, will help with anything, and will do it together.

Lucas is wary, but Sami is so sincerely remorseful. They talk for some time, Lucas still being careful, but willing to give Sami time. And as it passes, they work together to help their children, but not try to interfere. They bond, and it has taken time, but .................everyone invited to the Sami/Lucas wedding.......Yep.................they finally tied the forever knot.!!!

The Sami and Lucas stuff is what I was hoping for on her last return when they hooked up. Instead they wrecked Lucas. Even though the actors have come and gone a lot I credit the show with actually showing that these two always loved each other along the way. And I credit the actors with being the people who can get me to stop fast forwarding to watch any scenes they have together.

I'm not sure how it comes across to people who haven't watched them from the very beginning but if this show goes off the air I really want Sami and Lucas to be wrapped up correctly on the way out.

I was never a soap watcher, used to watch game shows, mostly. Somehow I got interested in Guiding Light, really loved it, and do miss it. I will say that when it ended, the show did a good job of tying up loose ends, putting the right people together as couples, with all getting their Happily Ever Afters.

I don't remember how the heck I got into Days, but at the time, I could get shows a day ahead (I think from Canada) with whatever service I had back then, and so it began. And then the trio that had a site with day ahead summaries was having a problem, I volunteered to sub, one of the trio retired, I took the place, just 1 or sometimes 2 days a week. But eventually, the other two (Linda & Laney) decided to retire, and I was doing 5 days a week. For a long time! But at different points, wonderful people filled in, volunteered to do it permanently, and here we are with Barb (poirot), Just Samantha & Jason D. Plus we have Kat, Robin, who do so much. We are very lucky, I am very thankful. Time marches on, as they say.

As it does on our soap. I honestly have no idea why the writers have not tied Sami & Lucas together permanently. Am guessing because some actors do not want to be pinned down. We all know things can be worked out.

I would not be in favor of recasting Sami, she is too ingrained. So......let her go wherever, bring on a new female for Lucas, he has more than proved his worth.

Same for Nicole.....she truly needs to have someone in her corner, always. Days is truly in need of stable couples, ......They no longer have Shawn & Caroline, Victor, Vivian, plus they ignore the Horton family completely. Too bad new writers coming in don't seem to research the show/stories before they begin to write new ones.

I honestly have no idea why the writers have not tied Sami & Lucas together permanently.
They had such a great opportunity to have Sami pulled between the love of two good men (Lucas and Rafe), like Marlena with Roman and John. But nope, they had to have her kick them both to the curb in favor of chasing after her smooch-moochy rapist, then did all they could to make Sami and EJ "the golden couple" :sick: :rolleyes:

Back