If YOU were in a jam, what Days character would you call for help? (Past or Present)

• Thread starter CentralTexGirl88
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CentralTexGirl88

What if you found yourself in a tight spot? Blamed for something you didn't do? Maybe car broke down in a bad neighborhood... Who would YOU call?

I am kinda torn on my choice. Yeah, John Black of course would be my first choice, but I also would consider contacting Steve Johnson. He is always there for his friends. Plus, he would make me laugh even if I didn't want to...

Oh, Steve Johnson would be first choice, and if he came with John Black.....yeppers, that would be the perfect duo.

BO, BO, BO, BO, BO, BO

They way he just sweeps in and takes care of business! Oh did I mention, Bo BO BO BO BO !!!:smile:

I'd Choose. . .

Rafe or Shane. Roman can't seem to find his way out of paper bag lately and I thought maybe John Black but nah. Rafe or Shane. woo woo Besides being brilliant.

Rafe. Then Roman. Then Victor if the "legal" way didn't work out. Victor always gets results.

hahaha yepp Vic gets it done! Imo he gets way better results than Stephano! At least he's smart enough to get other people (i.e. Vivian to do his dirty work/take the blame for him) Stephano gets his hands sticky all the time!

Well I useta woulda said Bo and Hope but ....not the recent incarnation Bo does good to remember his own name and Hope apparently doesn't remember hers.

So It would depend of the jam....If I needed to talk Alice,Maggie or if she wasn't on a cruise Julie.

For an international jam Shane
Money jam John Black lol
For an easy jam that no one could mess up/I just want attention jam heh heh Brady :D

....or do you think Tanner would help me :wink: I only liked him before but sure might love the mature him now.

Well, given how popular grief sex is...I'd say if I were in a grieving situation, I might call Will:rotfl::love:

I'd also call Rafe is I was in serious trouble. He's really good at his job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back