Imagine, Ciara and Ben together

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope: Ciara Alice Brady! You will NOT get involved with that Ben Weston. He's a murderer.

Ciara: Ummm, didn't you kill Stefano??

Hope: Of course not. We found out he's alive when he was captured in Prague then escaped.

Ciara: But you DID empty your gun into someone, right? I mean, a body was found and buried, right?? And didn't you frame Andre?

Hope: OK, that was different. I wasn't in my right mind.

Ciara: Neither was Ben. He was sick, mom. But he's better now.

Hope: Honey, he strangled your cousin Will.

Ciara: But he wasn't really dead, so it's not that big a deal. Will's back and it's all good.

Hope: He killed Eve's daughter Paige, your cousin Eric's friend, Serena, and Wendy, the midwife who delivered Thomas. He chained Abby and Chad to a bed and set the cabin on fire.

Ciara: Again, mom, he was sick. But he got help and he's better. He's nice now.

Hope: You can't change from something like that.

Ciara: Didn't you once go on a one woman crime spree of mugging men for their wallets and tried to set Daddy on fire??

Hope: OK, that's different. I was under the influence of sleeping pills. I didn't know what I was doing.

Ciara: Neither did Ben. But his doctor fixed him and he feels really bad for what he did. Mom, he's changed!

Hope: You sound just like Sami talking about EJ.

Ciara: What about Abby killing Andre and framing Gabi??? How about that??

Hope: She was sick, but she's getting help. She didn't know what she was doing.

Ciara: Do you hear yourself?? I'm not going to stop seeing Ben! You ruined my life when you married Aiden and brought Chase into our family! I HATE YOU! By the way, John Black's a doodyhead!

Hope: Ciara Alice Brady! You will NOT get involved with that Ben Weston. He's a murderer.

Ciara: Ummm, didn't you kill Stefano??

Hope: Of course not. We found out he's alive when he was captured in Prague then escaped.

Ciara: But you DID empty your gun into someone, right? I mean, a body was found and buried, right?? And didn't you frame Andre?

Hope: OK, that was different. I wasn't in my right mind.

Ciara: Neither was Ben. He was sick, mom. But he's better now.

Hope: Honey, he strangled your cousin Will.

Ciara: But he wasn't really dead, so it's not that big a deal. Will's back and it's all good.

Hope: He killed Eve's daughter Paige, your cousin Eric's friend, Serena, and Wendy, the midwife who delivered Thomas. He chained Abby and Chad to a bed and set the cabin on fire.

Ciara: Again, mom, he was sick. But he got help and he's better. He's nice now.

Hope: You can't change from something like that.

Ciara: Didn't you once go on a one woman crime spree of mugging men for their wallets and tried to set Daddy on fire??

Hope: OK, that's different. I was under the influence of sleeping pills. I didn't know what I was doing.

Ciara: Neither did Ben. But his doctor fixed him and he feels really bad for what he did. Mom, he's changed!

Hope: You sound just like Sami talking about EJ.

Ciara: What about Abby killing Andre and framing Gabi??? How about that??

Hope: She was sick, but she's getting help. She didn't know what she was doing.

Ciara: Do you hear yourself?? I'm not going to stop seeing Ben! You ruined my life when you married Aiden and brought Chase into our family! I HATE YOU! By the way, John Black's a doodyhead!
Reply from Hope: Ciara Alice, you're starting to sound just like Sami Brady!!

Reply from Ciara: Is that so bad? Sami was very generous to me at the Baron's jewelry counter, but then you took my beautiful, expensive things away. I want them back so I can wear them for Ben!:love:

Reply from Hope: Enough, already. Besides being a murderer, Ben is also a burglar. He broke into the DiMera mansion to torment Abigail and a cabin to burn her and Chad alive!

Reply from Ciara: So? Wasn't Daddy the breaking-and-entering king of Salem? Some people say he was a criminal who committed more felonies than the people whom he was trying to arrest!

Reply from Hope: That was different!!!

Reply from Ciara: Why?

Reply from Hope: Because I say so!

Little-Sweetness, I think you're absolutely right, Claire is definitely more of a new Sami. She's got that devious streak, and she will say just about anything to justify her bad behavior. Look at all the stuff she's done so far, and really hasn't been remorseful about it. She was even seducing Tripp when he and Ciara had *just* broken up using his prior crush on her, and Ciara's past high school behavior as justification that it was ok. Really? That's a page out of the Sami playbook for sure. I'm just waiting for Claire to start shrilly and loudly claiming to whomever will listen that someone has ruined her life, oh wait. Never mind.

I think Ciara is more just rebellious like her parents, which gets her into trouble sometimes (like, Hope, maybe when she was younger), but nowhere near what Sami was capable of (and what I think Claire will be capable of)

Every time I see Ben and Ciara together, the old hit song Ben from the movie of the same name comes to mind, especially the concluding lyrics.

Ben most people would turn you away
I don't listen to a word they say
They don't see you as I do
I wish they would try to
I'm sure they'd think again
If they had a friend like Ben.

One thing the writers are excelling at is making me really hate the Salem PD.

#1 Hope should have been pulled from the case with Ciara because there is NO WAY she could not be biased in this case.

#2. The way Rafe roughed up Ben was way out of line.

#3 Rafe withholding Ben's meds was abuse and disgusting.

#4 Hope and Rafe will not even take in to account that Ben was probably at the pharmacy at the time of the fire. Have they even CHECKED that?

#5 Shouldn't they allow him an attorney?

All we need now is Hope or Rafe planting evidence to frame Ben to keep him away from Ciara which I wouldn't put past either one of them at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back