interesting sayings

@sirrimix.....my family must have used "goodness gracious" a lot, because I have heard countless stories of when I was a tot, and someone asked me what my name was, I would say it was Barbara Goodness Gracious. LOLOL

Oh my gosh that's a perfect laugh for starting the day! Thanks Barbara Goodness Gracious. lol :clap:

Years ago I worked with a lady who carried on a saying from her mother. Everytime someone would say "Hey Yolanda. You know what?" she would come back with "Chicken butt. Quarter a cup. Go around the corner & lick it up." :confused::confused: To this day I am still trying to figure that one out.

thought of some more... I say this one sometimes when we're all leaving work "We're off like a herd of turtles!"..of course..my silly hubby says "turd of hurdles"... haha... crazy man that I live with.

"You can't have your cake and eat it too."

My mom hit me with another one today. When someone is not doing anything with their life, she says they "ain't hitting a lick at a snake". LOL I don't know how you get the former from the latter.

Back