introduction

daysfanforever33

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my nameis joyce and I have been reading the spectator for a while and finally decided to join in the fun. I have watched days for 33 years now and my favorite couple is bo and hope. so needless to says i am very upset with the writers and the way they are writing their story line. I also love Melanie and the way they have changed her character since she came on the show. I am looking forward to meeting all guys and discussion our show together. I would also like to thank the administrator for all you do every day, I think you are a great person and love the salem spectator.

:welcome: to the board! Have fun checking out all of the great forums that Poirot and Wayne provide for us. "Donuts" is where some of us stop in to say Hello each day. Be sure to check out our cookbook posts, too.

Welcome. Make yourself at home. Hope you have as much fun as I do on the board. I love Bo and Hope, but am a bigger Bo and Carly fan.

:welcome: to the board!

Hope you enjoy it here!

I'm a fan of Melanie as well! Her and Carly are my favorite characters.

:welcome: to the board! Please don't be shy. I was a lurker for a long time myself. Once you start posting, it's hard to stop. I look forward to your posts. :)

Back