SPOILER !! Is she really leaving?

I could have sworn Nicole worked at Java Café? Salem's answer for Starbucks at the time. I remember her storyline she was poor living in a dumpy apartment embarrassed by her poverty dating Eric until he helped her become a model. Though in truth, the fact Nicole was living in Salem on her own is nothing to be ashamed about even if its dumpy nowadays. Loved that plot!

JustSamantha thanks for posting! Wow when Nicole mentions about Kristen coming in always grumpy to Eric, who would've thought the twisted craziness that occurred in the later years.

Last edited:
Java Cafe was different. It was an indoor set that came once the Last Blast Crew started up.

This was a burger joint in Salem Place called Johnny Angel's I think.

Knowing that she is leaving is making most of these storylines a mute point. Her and Brady reconnecting, her and Deimos, her and Chloe, her and the baby.

After all of these years, she is such an important part of the story right now and she is leaving. I guess she is going out on top.

Since she's still filming, and will continue filming in April, I'm sure they can wrap up the current storyline easily enough, if they haven't already. She'll likely still be on the air into October. The actress indicated she wasn't front burner. HUH? She's been as front and center as anyone, so maybe this story wraps sooner rather than later. I can't imagine anyone else playing Nicole.

Back