Is Thurs 7-3 Missing?

DOOLGAL

Reaction score
Hey Barb,
Did I miss something? Is Thursday 7-3 posted? If so, I can't find it. I'm probably missing something. But, wanted to check!
Thanks
Doolgal

I believe that the show was pre-empted for today and tomorrow in Canada (Wimbeldon). Because Canada is a day ahead, it means Thurs and Fri will be pre-empted in the US.

Hey Barb,
Did I miss something? Is Thursday 7-3 posted? If so, I can't find it. I'm probably missing something. But, wanted to check!
Thanks
Doolgal
The commercial I saw about "the Summer of Days" said the show was pre-empted for Thursday/Friday, but not why.

Wayne

At the bottom of the 7/2 summary, I have a notice that there will be no Day Ahead on Wednesday & Thursday, as the show is pre-empted for Tennis.

Oh, boy, am I missing my Days' updates! It's like a day without coffee for me!

Thanks again Barb for all you do. Enjoy your day off!

Yes it is a day lost....And anyone who reads my posts knows that Days not being on is interferring with my workout. We all know I go to the gym during lunch so I can watch Days!!! SO I blame these extra few pounds on Wimbledon!! Darn it!!! I can feel the pounds packing on already!! :)

I am so missing the write up, you forget how important the writers of the days ahead are until they aren't able to write it up for us!

Back