Jade's dad

Oh well. I had the not so bright idea that Jade might turn out to be the daughter of the judge whose car was vandalized, and the sister of the nasty young man who caused the problems with Ciara at the prom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doris could still be related to Ava somehow, or to someone else on the show.

Who is Doris?

Doris is the name Jade referred to her mother as in one episode I vaguely recall. Though Doris could actually be Jade's stepmother and not bio mother, why Jade referenced her by first name. Perhaps Jade's teen life is similar to Eve's with Shane and Kimberly, strict Dad and doesn't get along with stepmother. Just some speculation there. Who knows. I am interested now in Jade's plot.

Last edited:
After Thursday's episode, I don't even think Jade and her father are related. The way he was talking about her and didn't have any paternal nature in him towards her. It's like he didn't care.

Hal Michaels as a father to Jade reminds me of how Trent Robbins was a father to Melanie, though in Jade's case she hasn't been put up with tricks like Melanie was. Hmmm yea, that can't be her real family. I would be shocked.

Hal could be step-dad, one who married the mom, but never cared about the kid, just sort of "put up" with her being around, but mostly ignored her. I could just see what Steve was thinking as Jade's dad yapped on about peace & quiet, sending Jade to Florida to work off her debt or whatever, and not caring at all where Jade was now. It was amazing how calm & polite Steve was. LOLOL

I agree sounds like a wicked wicked Stepfather who wants Mommy all to himself. However Jade did refer to her mother as "Doris". Could be teenage rebellion addressing a parent by their first name....or the plot thickens to something more dramatic.

Back