Jade's pregnancy

cryin4days

Reaction score
Does anyone here think Joey isn't the father of Jade's baby? Joey read in his parenting book about having to be off birth control a while before pregnancy happens. He questioned Jade about it and said she was on birth control and he was (sometimes) using protection and Jade got defensive. Her guilty facial expression was also curious. We know that she was in Florida with her grandmother at the same time JJ was in Florida. I think there's a chance she slept with JJ and is using the pregnancy to hold onto Joey.

Yes, many here think perhaps Joey is not the father. Jade first claimed her prescription ran out in Florida. Joey could not believe she had not told him when she returned. Recently, yes, she said he could've used protection, he said he always did when she told him he had to, etc. Now that he has read that one should be off the pill at least two cycles before trying to get pregnant, Jade is now claiming to have been off the pill for a while already. Thus.........Joey is wondering if she wanted to get pregnant.

Me personally........don't think he is the papa.

Unless Jade is being recast by the new girl starting soon, I doubt Joey is the father. Sad that if that's the case the Jade exit was pretty soon to be announced! Too soon, which is a good assumption that the new actress may be a recast for Jade.

I don't think she is pregnant at all. Little liar, in my opinion. :sick: :angry:ShaSha

Not true that you can't get pregnant as soon as you go off the pill. My daughter was on it for 6 years, went off and immediately got pregnant. So did my granddaughter.
Joey didn't say she "couldn't" get pregnant right after going off the pill. He was reading something that said you "shouldn't" get pregnant for a couple of months after discontinuing the pill.

Jade is a really a sick puppy. What's going on with the youngins on Days? :confused: :rolleyes: ShaSha

They could say that Yo-Daddy is the father and I'd be thrilled. I just want something unexpected and original. I'm not getting it now.
Perhaps, Yo-Daddy realized that John and Paul were unfit to carry on his mission so he and the Phantom Army hatched a secret plot to pass along his genes. Why not? This is no more far-fetched than some other past Days plots. In fact, if Stefano was still alive and a decade younger, he'd be an odds-on favorite to be the baby daddy. After all, if the likes of Susan Banks could give birth to his child, why not Jade? Imagine -- Jade as the mother of EJ II.

Back