Jason47 Needs Our Support!!!

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Jason47 is the most unbiased, dedicated source of DAYS information I know of. I "liked" his facebook page a long time ago and am a frequent visitor to his website - jason47.com. Even some of the DAYS actors/actresses have mentioned on twitter how great he is at what he does! Most recently it was Alison Sweeney (Sami) lauding him for the Sami picture montage he created.

Thank you for doing that, kt.

Thank you, cryin4days. I whole heartedly agree with you. I "Like"d his page a long time ago, too.

I talked to the "detective" after my phone started going crazy with alerts. I thought the weatherman changed his mind, and a severe storm was coming after all. Boy, was I shocked when I saw what the alerts were for.

Agreed most definitely. Have known Jason for years. He is absolutely phenomenal in his research, his insistence on authenticity, and always verification. As one who gathers the enormous amount of data that he does, I know that he, at times, is privy to information that he is asked not to reveal. And he doesn't. Everyone here knows how often I check his site for info, answers to questions, etc. And tell others to do so, as well.
We here at the Spectator, are very happy he comes to post some of his interesting information.

\Thank you, Jason.
And yes, I also "liked" his Facebook page a long time ago.

Yes, Jason. Thank you. I mean, there are some soap boards that get all twisted up at the slightest of things. We can agree to disagree about some topics, but for God's sake don't ban someone. That looks petty and childish.

I will say I think Days is trying to keep the element of surprise going in its stories. The fatal flaw in this is how far ahead the show tapes. Even when they try to keep most stuff under wraps it still leaks out.

Thanks everyone. Just wanted to alert "Days" fans to how that message board deals with those who have a differing view than the moderators. I wasn't going to post about it at all originally, but after seeing them first delete my posts, and then delete the entire thread, and finally today, to find out I was issued a lifetime ban, I thought it best to bring it to the attention of "Days" fans.

As someone who gets posts edited a lot, not even noted as edited & deleted & locked, I sympathize with you Jason47 & I don't contribute valuable info like you do. The facebook post looks like she was going by what the actress spoken of personally told her but a lifetime ban is harsh.

Feel secure that it's their loss & their issue, not yours. You contribute so much to many sites. 1 less site won't break the ones that support you.

I appreciate all the work & contributions you make.

Obvious that site knows nothing . They had better not post any of your valuable info on that site ever again.
I appreciate you and all the hard work you have done and for that to happen was appalling and uncalled for.
I know how I feel just to be edited too, but to be banned.. after all you do....that is just hideously wrong.

Thanks everyone. Just wanted to alert "Days" fans to how that message board deals with those who have a differing view than the moderators. I wasn't going to post about it at all originally, but after seeing them first delete my posts, and then delete the entire thread, and finally today, to find out I was issued a lifetime ban, I thought it best to bring it to the attention of "Days" fans.
Jason you are a good guy. You are nice, fair, you get along with everyone and you are a great source of information. As far as I am concerned whatever board banned you is the loser and they can suck it.

Back